2000 mules anyone seen it ???

Just now, akvanden said:

It’s not really an opinion, either they did follow up and corroborate fraud with a large amount of them or not. Not sure why you’d make the movie without doing that. 

First you need to see the movie.

Please continue to deflect from the issue at hand, being the movie. It keeps you from having to form an opinion by yourself.... :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you really this clueless.

It’s a pretty basic question.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Please continue to deflect from the issue at hand, being the movie. It keeps you from having to form an opinion by yourself.... :bc:

Or someone could who’s seen it could just say ‘yes they did follow up with x amount of mules and confirmed the fraud’. That would be pretty easy to shut me up, but I’m guessing they didn’t. Which this movie then just becomes another in a long line of accusations with no hard proof.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It’s a pretty basic question.

Or someone could who’s seen it could just say ‘yes they did follow up with x amount of mules and confirmed the fraud’. That would be pretty easy to shut me up, but I’m guessing they didn’t. Which this movie then just becomes another in a long line of accusations with no hard proof.

Look how well you draw conclusions without the benefit of the most important part of the equation....

Is this like new math?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

BTW, I've only seen clips, and what appear to be unsecured pay sites to watch the movie.  Do we have to pay, or is there an actual link to see the entire movie?  What is galling is even after all the bullshit peddled by the mainstream media, from Hilary's emails and her not be prosecutable, to Russian collusion, to a 100 other baseless claims against Trump and his supporters, all the evidence of actual malfeasance, they still peddle and expect us to believe that there is still "no evidence of voter fraud" and that the election is on the up and up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

BTW, I've only seen clips, and what appear to be unsecured pay sites to watch the movie.  Do we have to pay, or is there an actual link to see the entire movie?  What is galling is even after all the bullshit peddled by the mainstream media, from Hilary's emails and her not be prosecutable, to Russian collusion, to a 100 other baseless claims against Trump and his supporters, all the evidence of actual malfeasance, they still peddle and expect us to believe that there is still "no evidence of voter fraud" and that the election is on the up and up.

Thems DEMOCRAT theories, thems good...

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Look how well you draw conclusions without the benefit of the most important part of the equation....

Is this like new math?

I’m speculating, like the movie. Apparently no one has seen it so I guess we’re all speculating.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m speculating, like the movie. Apparently no one has seen it so I guess we’re all speculating.

So you're no better than a Trumper.....

:bc:

I just saved you the price of admission, above.

See you at the end of the movie!

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I watched it, got it from Dinesh's site.

https://dinesh.locals.com/post/2083099/2000-mules

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So you're waiting for your factcheck from the fake news to go back into hiding.

Try watching it and form your own opinion for once in your life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Trevor Noah should be deported.  :lol: Is that where this Jordan Klepper clown is from?  Guy is not funny, hates conservative Americans, and is nothing more than an equal opportunity token black guy spewing liberal and leftist platitudes.  Nappy headed fuck.

that's some fairly foul language for a self described 'conservative' 

so is 'grab them by the pussy'

maybe you need to go stand in front of a church, hold up a bible and get your picture taken 

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's some fairly foul language for a self described 'conservative' 

so is 'grab them by the pussy'

maybe you need to go stand in front of a church, hold up a bible and get your picture taken 

:lol:

9_9

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Was the 2020 election still the most secure in history?:lol:

News flash, Brandon didn't get 81 million votes.  

The most secure from anyone looking any deeper than the official MSM approved story line.

And that's a FACT

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

So you're no better than a Trumper.....

I once was a Trumper, the first go-around. 

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you're waiting for your factcheck from the fake news to go back into hiding.

Try watching it and form your own opinion for once in your life.

No, but since you've seen it, can you tell me if they corroborated the allegations by simply approaching a large swath of these 'mules'? There's supposedly 2,000 of them, which should have made it all the easier for them. How many of them did they verify the claims with? I don't need your opinion, so you can save that. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

No, but since you've seen it, can you tell me if they corroborated the allegations by simply approaching a large swath of these 'mules'? There's supposedly 2,000 of them, which should have made it all the easier for them. How many of them did they verify the claims with? I don't need your opinion, so you can save that. 

Ya like anyone is going to fess up to election fraud on camera. 

Looks like you had two scoops of stupid flakes for breakfast and yesterdays helping hasn't even worn off yet

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You really need to watch it for yourself.  You claim to be a critical thinker yet always allude to running to the fake news to try and justify your weak arguments.

You don't need my opinion but you need to watch the movie as its not disputable.  I'll post this again to help with the simpleton thinking, as it helps to shed light on the obvious.

FSQ95PHVIAE-QQH.thumb.jpg.27bb8396d64bf9d2f745234f3cfe034a.jpg

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Ya like anyone is going to fess up to election fraud on camera. 

Looks like you had two scoops of stupid flakes for breakfast and yesterdays helping hasn't even worn off yet

How about anonymously. How about they verify where they got these forged ballots. How about they verify where/why/who they are taking the ballot pictures for. How about they provide any detail that could corroborate anything. There's 2,000 of them!

Without seeing the movie, let me speculate some more. If anything, this movie is a great example of what would have needed to happen, perfectly, on an extremely large scale, to pull off such a stunt without being caught. "Hey, let's get 2,000 people, probably people of lower socioeconomic status, and HOPE TO GOD that none of them turn us in on the day of election or at any time afterwards. Let's hope authorities don't use jail time as leverage to spill the beans. Let's hope none ask for immunity in exchange for information." Because that never happens.....

But who knows, maybe I'm wrong. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

How about anonymously. How about they verify where they got these forged ballots. How about they verify where/why/who they are taking the ballot pictures for. How about they provide any detail that could corroborate anything. There's 2,000 of them!

Without seeing the movie, let me speculate some more. If anything, this movie is a great example of what would have needed to happen, perfectly, on an extremely large scale, to pull off such a stunt without being caught. "Hey, let's get 2,000 people, probably people of lower socioeconomic status, and HOPE TO GOD that none of them turn us in on the day of election or at any time afterwards. Let's hope authorities don't use jail time as leverage to spill the beans. Let's hope none ask for immunity in exchange for information." Because that never happens.....

I'm going to speculate here and suggest you smell the toilet paper after it's been used

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Holy shit.  Go watch the movie, its all there, the locations etc.  They are now going to release the addresses as well.

One question for you, who's job was it from day one to do any of what you are asking?  They have the cell data and have the cell ID's to the owners.  Now how does an independant go about investigating further on such a massive criminal corruption case.  This is a complete failure of the justice system against the people of the US.  You should be outraged instead of trying burying your head in the sand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Holy shit.  Go watch the movie, its all there, the locations etc.  They are now going to release the addresses as well.

Bummer, was hoping they had corroborated with the mules. Thanks for confirming though, would have made it so much more credible. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One question for you, who's job was it from day one to do any of what you are asking?

It's called good journalism. They have video evidence of who they were. It makes complete sense to follow the trail to see where it leads. From the few clips I've seen, it looks like a bunch of people in a dark room watching videos saying "hmmmm, I wonder what they're doing." Well, how about you go ask them and find out?!?!?!? It's like watching someone shoplift on camera and then not confronting them. Again, crazy country-wide operation to coordinate 2,000 people and not have any of them turn what they're being asked to do into authorities the day of election, or any day beforehand. Not one. Weird.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Bummer, was hoping they had corroborated with the mules. Thanks for confirming though, would have made it so much more credible. 

It's called good journalism. They have video evidence of who they were. It makes complete sense to follow the trail to see where it leads. From the few clips I've seen, it looks like a bunch of people in a dark room watching videos saying "hmmmm, I wonder what they're doing." Well, how about you go ask them and find out?!?!?!? It's like watching someone shoplift on camera and then not confronting them. Again, crazy country-wide operation to coordinate 2,000 people and not have any of them turn what they're being asked to do into authorities the day of election, or any day beforehand. Not one. Weird.

Wow, you know the video evidence was from a FOI request they just got from last month or two.  You are really a special kind of stupid.  They gave this to the FBI and local authorities.  They did nothing.

30 trips to the same drop box with supporting trips to various harvesting sites and you need to ask the question.

So much for critical thinking, this is just common sense you are trying to debate.

• Haha 1

The info (cell data) was also given to the Georgia governor and Georgia FBI over a year ago.  The governor Kemp not only refused to look at it but punished and barred any state employees and contractors from assisting True The Vote.

But lets bury our heads in the sand and not look at how deep the corruption goes. 

• Haha 1