2000 mules anyone seen it ???

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are there enough registered voters to support 75 million Trump plus 81 million Brandon voters?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Brandon got 81 million?  Educate yourself dummy.

Haha…double down and move the goalposts…what a jagaloon.🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…double down and move the goalposts…what a jagaloon.🤣

This place is like a fucking contest to see who can out retard the other retards 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This place is like a fucking contest to see who can out retard the other retards 

Did you watch the movie moron?

What part didn't you understand?

Let me know, I'm here to help.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you watch the movie moron?

What part didn't you understand?

Let me know, I'm here to help.

Oh yes.....a movie!!! THIS IS IT!!!!

100 lawsuits and dozens of forensic audits and every Republican state appointed group and millions of wasted dollars turned up nothing BUT THIS MOVIE.... THIS IS IT. TRUMP IS THE REAL TRUE POTUS

ALL HAIL TRUMP , GLORY TO TRUMP AND UKRAINE DERRRRR

LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP !!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh yes.....a movie!!! THIS IS IT!!!!

100 lawsuits and dozens of forensic audits and every Republican state appointed group and millions of wasted dollars turned up nothing BUT THIS MOVIE.... THIS IS IT. TRUMP IS THE REAL TRUE POTUS

ALL HAIL TRUMP , GLORY TO TRUMP AND UKRAINE DERRRRR

LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP !!!!

What are you afraid of?  

• Haha 1

The election was stollen, maybe all those extra votes were for Trump?? :lol: No matter what side you are on its wrong all wrong.

The gloves are what got me, I have been on this earth for 59 and I have been voting for 41 years, I can honestly say I have never had to wear a pair of surgical gloves go to vote<< Anyone with me on this?? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

The election was stollen, maybe all those extra votes were for Trump?? :lol: No matter what side you are on its wrong all wrong.

The gloves are what got me, I have been on this earth for 59 and I have been voting for 41 years, I can honestly say I have never had to wear a pair of surgical gloves go to vote<< Anyone with me on this?? 

The sheep still think this is about Dems vs Repugs.  They have no fucking clue how deep this goes.

The repugs could have changed this, fucking dumb sheep on a scale never seen before.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The sheep still think this is about Dems vs Repugs.  They have no fucking clue how deep this goes.

The repugs could have changed this, fucking dumb sheep on a scale never seen before.

I am a republican my grandmother worked for Richard Nixon and Ronald Regan. Your right not only did the Democrats let us down so did the Republicans. Somehow we need to fix this. We can all ask ourselves how do we fix this?

So today at the age of 59 years old I found out my vote is good for shit. 

Edited by Badger**

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I am a republican my grandmother worked for Richard Nixon and Ronald Regan. Your right not only did the Democrats let us down so did the Republicans. Somehow we need to fix this. We can all ask ourselves how do we fix this?

So today at the age of 59 years old I found out my vote is good for shit. 

I'm a couple of years younger than you.  I know you get what is happening.  This is a war between we the people and the global elites, the dems and repugs are just the useful idiots.  No vote will count unless this gets fixed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm a couple of years younger than you.  I know you get what is happening.  This is a war between we the people and the global elites, the dems and repugs are just the useful idiots.  No vote will count unless this gets fixed.

Honestly, you guys can say whatever you want but I am very hurt that my country would do this or allow this to happen.  This world has become very ugly IMO.

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Honestly, you guys can say whatever you want but I am very hurt that my country would do this or allow this to happen.  This world has become very ugly IMO.

The problem has spread to many more countries than just yours.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No it won't.

They are like perpetual newborn kittens...

Yes....it’s cute watching all you flag wavers figure out your democracy is fake and your country is trash. What’s sad is it took your obsession with some Orange fucking billionaire buffoon who you feel has been slighted for you to open your eyes. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....it’s cute watching all you flag wavers figure out your democracy is fake and your country is trash. What’s sad is it took your obsession with some Orange fucking billionaire buffoon who you feel has been slighted for you to open your eyes. 

Did you watch it??? and if you did I will be the first to say thank you for at lest looking at it. 

Just now, Badger** said:

Did you watch it??? and if you did I will be the first to say thank you for at lest looking at it. 

Dude....I avoid all forms of propaganda. If there was anything at all legitimate about it then any number of groups would be getting traction with it. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude....I avoid all forms of propaganda. If there was anything at all legitimate about it then any number of groups would be getting traction with it. 

Fair post. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fair post. 

Look , I hate Joe Biden. I hate everything about him. In the beginning I almost kind of hoped they would uncover election fraud. Not because I wanted Trump to be potus but because I wanted the corruption that runs rampant here to be exposed. The truth is there was no more election fraud in this election than any other one and the empty claims made by all the Trump sycophants were just that as born out in nearly 100 lawsuits. Trump lost because he is that detestable ....much the same way Hillary lost. The end 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Look , I hate Joe Biden. I hate everything about him. In the beginning I almost kind of hoped they would uncover election fraud. Not because I wanted Trump to be potus but because I wanted the corruption that runs rampant here to be exposed. The truth is there was more election fraud in this election than any other one and the empty claims made by all the Trump sycophants were just that as born out in nearly 100 lawsuits. Trump lost because he is that detestable ....much the same way Hillary lost. The end 

Trump will never get this election back and I don't give a shit who wins,, well maybe I do,, but all I ask for is whoever runs for any office that it would be a fair and honest election. That's it no more, their playing us Ben. 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Trump will never get this election back and I don't give a shit who wins,, well maybe I do,, but all I ask for is whoever runs for any office that it would be a fair and honest election. That's it no more, their playing us Ben. 

Yes....we are being played. There’s no doubt about that. We allow it to happen. People vote for the lesser of what they perceive as two evils and the perpetuation of the two party system is guaranteed. If the entire country simply stopped casting a ballot for anyone with an R or a D they would be fully exposed and we might wrestle a little control back. But that won’t happen. We’re fucked 

• Like 2

I've started it. Skip to 16 minutes in to start hearing anything "new." 1100 mules in Philly alone, going to 50 dropboxes each. 4 million minutes of video evidence.  They show graphics of satellites which implies that's that they used, rather than cellphone towers, which is strange. Still no mention of corroborating with the mules. 37 minutes in, need to go to bed, will watch the rest tomorrow.