2000 mules anyone seen it ???

Lot's of interesting information coming out,, they are saying Trump 305 Biden 233. I would like to hear from the adults on this? 

Can we have an have an adult conversation on FS?? 9_9

Edited by Badger**

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Lot's of interesting information coming out,, they are saying Trump 305 Biden 233. I would like to here from the adults on this? 

Good luck on the Bold

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:beatingdeadhorse:

But…… hiring 2000 people to stuff ballot boxes puts way too many hands in the cookie jar, IMO. Who would have hatched that plan and thought “2,000 people, no one will ever tell…..” 

?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:beatingdeadhorse:

But…… hiring 2000 people to stuff ballot boxes puts way too many hands in the cookie jar, IMO. Who would have hatched that plan and thought “2,000 people, no one will ever tell…..” 

?

You didn't watch it did you? In the end they say?!?! 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He asked for an adult conversation.  Clearly that point whizzed over your head.

I simply asked a question. The majority haven’t seen it, someone will have to fill us in on the detail while we’re having this adult conversation.

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well don’t leave me hanging, do tell.

It was something like 50,000 mules country wide. I would like to see the whole  "Movie"<<? 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So even more than 2,000? 

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I simply asked a question. The majority haven’t seen it, someone will have to fill us in on the detail while we’re having this adult conversation.

You can buy the movie and enjoy it at your leisure, I would think you want your information first hand, not filtered thru someone else's opinion... :snack:

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

You can buy the movie and enjoy it at your leisure, I would think you want your information first hand, not filtered thru someone else's opinion... :snack:

I 100% agree with you, so have you seen it and is it worth the $$$ 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Lot's of interesting information coming out,, they are saying Trump 305 Biden 233. I would like to here from the adults on this? 

Trump will be the reason the Republicans don't win in 2024. To many are put off by him. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or watch it for free on an Android box.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I don't know if anyone else gets this....but when Badger posts an attachment this is what I see. 

Screenshot_20220508-105515_Chrome.jpg

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He asked for an adult conversation.  Clearly that point whizzed over your head.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

303686BA-2394-4FFD-A775-F6DF95D798F3.jpeg.e46c8a8b26691bbf9ab1faa0419fc273.jpeg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just speaking to the merits of the accusations, that’s all.

Pre election polls showed Biden winning, exit polls showed Biden winning, election showed Biden did win, all the post election audits showed no large scale fraud, and yet people still think it was stolen. Very strange, in my opinion.

MSM dismissing Hunters laptop as Russian disinformation was all I need to know that the electIon was rigged and fraudulent. That alone would have changed election results.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just speaking to the merits of the accusations, that’s all.

Pre election polls showed Biden winning, exit polls showed Biden winning, election showed Biden did win, all the post election audits showed no large scale fraud, and yet people still think it was stolen. Very strange, in my opinion.

People still believe Russian collusion for Trump winning.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump will be the reason the Republicans don't win in 2024. To many are put off by him. 

His agenda is what most of the country wants and needs.  Only dim bulbs get fixated on his speaking style and NY attitude.  I ignore it because its irrelevant

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

303686BA-2394-4FFD-A775-F6DF95D798F3.jpeg.e46c8a8b26691bbf9ab1faa0419fc273.jpeg

Such a festering pustule of humanity you are.  

• Like 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

His agenda is what most of the country wants and needs.  Only dim bulbs get fixated on his speaking style and NY attitude.  I ignore it because its irrelevant

I agree with you 100%. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bingo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Such a festering pustule of humanity you are.  

Over react much you old drama queen? 🤣

As for your first point clearly you are fucking wrong but then again you always are.👍🏼🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks