Kentucky derby

Rich Strike

(Based on a $2 bet)

Win: $163.60

Place: $74.20

Show: $29.40

A $2 exacta with second-place finisher Epicenter paid $4,101.20. A $1 trifecta paid $14,870.70, and the $1 superfecta paid a cool $321,500.10.

• Gold Member

To watch that jockey steer that horse was pretty cool.  Not to say I am big on horse racing or gambling on it that was a pretty neat ending!!  Did you see the horse after he won picking a fight with those show pony's??  Fucking horse was raging!!!

Edited by poopooforme
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

To watch that jockey steer that horse was pretty cool.  Not to say I am big on horse racing or gambling on it that was a pretty neat ending!!  Did you see the horse after he one picking a fight with those show pony's??  Fucking horse was raging!!!

Somebody must have told that horse there was a couple of hot mares waiting for him in the stable if he won. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

To watch that jockey steer that horse was pretty cool.  Not to say I am big on horse racing or gambling on it that was a pretty neat ending!!  Did you see the horse after he won picking a fight with those show pony's??  Fucking horse was raging!!!

Kinda made me wonder if he wasn't hopped up on some kind of performance enhancing drug....took awhile to calm down..... but yeah it was nice to see the underdog win.

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Kinda made me wonder if he wasn't hopped up on some kind of performance enhancing drug....took awhile to calm down..... but yeah it was nice to see the underdog win.

Could be drugs, but it is in the horse's nature to be the fastest horse means you are the dominate male and you are showing your dominance over other horses.

It is a pretty cool story.  We will keep hearing about this horse for awhile.  Feisty bugger.

Watch his head coming out of the last turn until he took the lead.  You could have thrown a muppet on his back at that point.  He was looking for his own path to lead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

yeah saw all of it, the aerial view shows just how fucking fast that horse was going.  Insane speed.