can you?

well i had 13mm kidney stone in 2017, and they stuck tools up my man parts 8 times over 11 months to get it out. against my will for sure but no choice. sure i don't have a kid to care for but it did leave me some side effects that will probably last the rest of my life. your urinary tract doesn't like stuff jammed the wrong direction

Edited by sleepybrew

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

well i had 13mm kidney stone in 2017, and they stuck tools up my man parts 8 times over 11 months to get it out. against my will for sure but no choice. sure i don't have a kid to care for but it did leave me some side effects that will probably last the rest of my life. your urinary tract doesn't like stuff jammed the wrong direction

Ya I had a elephant q tip shoved up my man part in my younger days to unblock the nasty gonorrhea std i aquired from some skank. Still gives me the Willie's thinking about it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya I had a elephant q tip shoved up my man part in my younger days to unblock the nasty gonorrhea std i aquired from some skank. Still gives me the Willie's thinking about it.

Hey Gravano has eaten 75 skanks, ya' think he's OK?   :dunno:

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Let em shove a camera up the fucker to get a gander at your bladder...

Good times...

Yea right - been there a couple of times - good times...

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Gravano has eaten 75 skanks, ya' think he's OK?   :dunno:

Who's gravano?

9 hours ago, SeaShark said:

Yea right - been there a couple of times - good times...

my13mm stone was lodged in my ureter. took7 times with the camera , cystoscope, tools, lasers, and a basket to get the stone out. after each episode i was left with a double j stent for 6 weeks. like pissing fire every time. then number 8 was to fix a stricture in my ureter , which ended up being a piece of stone in the wall. after digging that out he fixed the damage done to the ureter, and left not one , but 2 stents , 3mm each, side by side. to top it off , they need to hold the first one so the second doesn't ball up in your kidney. so they tie string on it and hang on to it. they left the string hanging out 3 inches. looked like the string used for stitches. misery, you bet ya. 11 months worth

Edited by sleepybrew
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Let em shove a camera up the fucker to get a gander at your bladder...

Good times...

Called a cystoscopy. My urology doc does it right in his office, some like to be knocked out. It’s an mf’er for sure. Ask for the flexible scope, the rigid is even worse but some of the older docs like it better.

55 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

my13mm stone was lodged in my ureter. took7 times with the camera , cystoscope, tools, lasers, and a basket to get the stone out. after each episode i was left with a double j stent for 6 weeks. like pissing fire every time. then number 8 was to fix a stricture in my ureter , which ended up being a piece of stone in the wall. after digging that out he fixed the damage done to the ureter, and left not one , but 2 stents , 3mm each, side by side. to top it off , they need to hold the first one so the second doesn't ball up in your kidney. so they tie string on it and hang on to it. they left the string hanging out 3 inches. looked like the string used for stitches. misery, you bet ya. 11 months worth

If nobody has an objections, Imma just give the trophy to sleepy and call it a day...

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Called a cystoscopy. My urology doc does it right in his office, some like to be knocked out. It’s an mf’er for sure. Ask for the flexible scope, the rigid is even worse but some of the older docs like it better.

Next time....

3 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

Holy shit!!!  :wtf:

13 hours ago, Edmo said:

oh yes, they removed all of those stents right in the dr's office. talk about discomfort. plus they fill you with water so they can see , and when they pull all that shit out you piss all over the place . typically the nurse is smoking hot too. pretty invasive shit for the office , but you ain't doing any retrieval or laser work without being out.