Stinkis Polaris Project - 2010 Rush 600

Learned alot about the Rush design. It aint no revised 2015 Axys, but with newer trail ski's, a few studs and suspension adjustments I got it riding/handling as good as any 2010-2014 can. I plan on keeping this machine and if I get new iron again, keep this around as a backup or sled for family/friends to use.

However in all honesty, it looks good, and while its no 2022 its not ancient either, has got reverse, a heated shield rca plug, both work good, and its a comfy trail rider. I might sno-check a new machine in the coming years, but to have something to ride now, im happy. Topend is new, suspension is like new and for only $2400 total invested with todays inflation, I'm content with the project. Sled looks & rips good for a 2010.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Like 2

Applaud this effort, even though it's a baler Polaris.  :lol2:

Took me a minute to realize the OP was joyfully bashing anything and everything Polaris a few years back on the original HCS before it went moderation over heacy.  those were damned fun times :thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Applaud this effort, even though it's a baler Polaris.  :lol2:

Took me a minute to realize the OP was joyfully bashing anything and everything Polaris a few years back on the original HCS before it went moderation over heacy.  those were damned fun times :thumbsup:

Yeah, those were fun times.
There are brands I like, but I'll trash any brand how I see fit. I've trashed Cat and Yammy a few times as well.
The people that annoy me are the folks that will stick up and cover for their brand no matter what, I'll dig into those fuckers like there is no tomorrow.
You have to be open minded in this sport, I've owned new and older machine of all brands and each machine has its own high and lows.

As far as this build, was fun. I didn't share some pics of the rebuilt rail, cleaned fuel rail and injectors, wiring and some other things but you folks get the idea. 

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Like 2