Supreme court leak.

Supreme Court Opinion leaker.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the leaker of the abortion rights case at the Supreme Court?

• Conservative Justice.
    • Conservative Justice clerk.
    • Liberal Justice.
    • Liberal Justice clerk.

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Some how, some way, it will end up being blamed on Trump ... just give it enough time :whistle:

:lol:

Gorsuch and Barrett were about the only two good things Trump did 

I hope they prosecute the fuck out of whoever leaked it.  Won't hold my breath though.  IMO, it SHOULD be decided by the states.  Neither party gives 2 shits about the rights of anyone let alone the rights of women.  Abortion is just a political flashpoint used by both sides to enrage voters at times of convenience, such as closing in on mid-terms.  It's seems to be one more nail in the coffin of this country which keeps getting more and more divided.     

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, soeaster said:

I hope they prosecute the fuck out of whoever leaked it.  Won't hold my breath though.  IMO, it SHOULD be decided by the states.  Neither party gives 2 shits about the rights of anyone let alone the rights of women.  Abortion is just a political flashpoint used by both sides to enrage voters at times of convenience, such as closing in on mid-terms.  It's seems to be one more nail in the coffin of this country which keeps getting more and more divided.     

These social wedge issues get the mouth breathers on both sides all riled up. Neither side actually gives a fuck. From abortion and racial issues to trans and lgbtq and everything in between 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These social wedge issues get the mouth breathers on both sides all riled up. Neither side actually gives a fuck. From abortion and racial issues to trans and lgbtq and everything in between 

The left has never wanted a fix for abortion as they need the issue more than a reasonable solution.  I wonder if this move is a good idea for the DNC.  It would seem no matter what the election in November will have any bearing on the SC decision and the other issues at play would seem to overshadow abortion as a vote getter. 

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The left has never wanted a fix for abortion as they need the issue more than a reasonable solution.  I wonder if this move is a good idea for the DNC.  It would seem no matter what the election in November will have any bearing on the SC decision and the other issues at play would seem to overshadow abortion as a vote getter. 

Exactly.  If we all get along and compromise, we turn our collective attention to the corrupt system and its shortcomings and theoretically hold the people in charge accountable.  Neither party wants that.  Neither party wants the "patient" to get better because what would they have to talk about fixing and what would the outrage be about?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, soeaster said:

Exactly.  If we all get along and compromise, we turn our collective attention to the corrupt system and its shortcomings and theoretically hold the people in charge accountable.  Neither party wants that.  Neither party wants the "patient" to get better because what would they have to talk about fixing and what would the outrage be about?

Exactly 

I think it is critical that they find out how this happened, and make sure it's the last time. 

All the crying that will happen between now and when the real decision comes down is not likely to change the decision that is made. We don't even know what it will be by the time they are done.

But this sort if thing cannot continue, whichever way you feel about the question on the table. 

• Gold Member

No way of knowing yet, any speculation about who and why is just that, speculation. It will take time to discern who did this and why they did it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bontz said:

Some how, some way, it will end up being blamed on Trump ... just give it enough time :whistle:

:lol:

For valid reasons.

He did appoint 3 judges that were likely to rule this way.

While firmly pro choice, I am enjoying the liberal left cry and moan. The same liber left that were overjoyed at the removal of rights, over the last couple years.

I'm interested to see if it has any affect on your mid terms.

It may cause left leaning voters to show up in greater numbers.

Edited by Voodoo

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

For valid reasons.

He did appoint 3 judges that were likely to rule this way.

While firmly pro choice, I am enjoying the liberal left cry and moan. The same liber left that were overjoyed at the removal of rights, over the last couple years.

I'm interested to see if it has any affect on your mid terms.

It may cause left leaning voters to show up in greater numbers.

I can't even imagine that ... I mean just look at our last Presidential election.  Do you seriously think there were 81 million people dumb enough to vote for our current idiot and his running mate?  And that there will be even more for the 2022 midterms?  Scary thought

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can't even imagine that ... I mean just look at our last Presidential election.  Do you seriously think there were 81 million people dumb enough to vote for our current idiot and his running mate?  And that there will be even more for the 2022 midterms?  Scary thought

Do you seriously think anyone with a functioning brain voted for any of the pieces of shit who have run in the last two elections?

18 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

John FTW.

Neal

Jon Stewart needs to go away. I have no time for elitist liberal New York City virtue signaling wind bags.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor woolie

It’s such a shame that you let such a towering intellect as yourself go to seed, and don’t run for public office. With your top notch debating talents and critical thinking skills, you should have a Nobel peace prize by the end of the year I would think.   :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you seriously think anyone with a functioning brain voted for any of the pieces of shit who have run in the last two elections?

Shows the real problem.  Only the extreme are interested in the primary elections which is a shame because in many regards they are the most important.  We've put some real fucking doozies on the ballot as of late....

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Shows the real problem.  Only the extreme are interested in the primary elections which is a shame because in many regards they are the most important.  We've put some real fucking doozies on the ballot as of late....

It doesn’t matter.....local primaries are so focused on who they think can win and not who can actually solve problems that all we get is absolute shit for candidates. The only people that can make a run for themselves are billionaire trash like Trump or Bloomberg. We are fucked because our system is garbage.