Roe vs wade set to be over turned!

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

It's not even that...the ruling basically said it's not a federal issue and kicked it back to the states to decide.  It made no determination about abortion itself.

Kicking it back to the states GUARANTEES it will be banned. Most states will vote it down. The midwest and southern states will vote it down. 

TRUMP fucked American women over with Kavanaugh and Barrett, and Gorsuch. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

“Dildo” :lol: it’s just a perfect nickname for him 

Don't copy me you skanky bitch. You've been copying a lot of my stuff lately, Dildoid. 

56 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

lol.gif.2dfd2ef345ddac0d1420f50fab5d1922.gif

2128029841_MagLight.jpg.d607f79ddb8be1fcfe3ddf8a82835bef.jpg

48 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

@Polaris 550 Hey Dildo, is that your night holster...fag

Hey, you two faggots like pics of things in asses? What do you mean by is that your night holster, you fukkin queer? Are you two guys faggots? I think you're both faggots, aren't you!! You're real faggots aren't you???

IMG_0355.JPG

55 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

What You Think That's Funny.................. :lol: - - :lol2:

STFU faggot. Jerry Lewis look-a-like. 

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you two faggots like pics of things in asses? What do you mean by is that your night holster, you fukkin queer? Are you two guys faggots? I think you're both faggots, aren't you!! You're real faggots aren't you???

IMG_0355.JPG

Be honest with yourself Dildo...you are the only one on the site talking about shoving Maglites up men's asses...is it any wonder we think your gay?

Oh I almost forgot to add an emoji :owned:

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Be honest with yourself Dildo...you are the only one on the site talking about shoving Maglites up men's asses...is it any wonder we think your gay?

Oh I almost forgot to add an emoji :owned:

How did you like  my NIGHT HOLSTER??? Did you think I "OWNED " the shit outta' you?? Well, I DID!! :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

How did you like  my NIGHT HOLSTER??? Did you think I "OWNED " the shit outta' you?? Well, I DID!! :owned:

Lol you post failed and I did see a thing...dumb old Dildo.

Screenshot_20220505-102436_Chrome.jpg

Edited by SkisNH

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Lol you post failed and I did see a thing...dumb old Dildo.

Screenshot_20220505-102436_Chrome.jpg

I deleted the pic, you dumb fuck. It was a Uncle Mikes holster with a S&W 9 MM. You got OWNED!!!! Yes you did, I "OWNED " the shit outta' you and Jerry Dildo!!  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I deleted the pic, you dumb fuck. It was a Uncle Mikes holster with a S&W 9 MM. You got OWNED!!!! Yes you did, I "OWNED " the shit outta' you and Jerry Dildo!!  

So you were trying to intimidate and threaten me with a picture of a gun? 

Yet you were too much of a pussy to leave it up 

:owned:

I'm done fucking up FS by acknowledging your existence, now fuck off.

• Like 1

Don't let them fool you it's not my body my choice. The year was 1774 when the draft started the ages were 21-41 and you had no choice. Today it's a $250,000 fine and 6 years in jail if you don't sign up. The total number of men that died in all US wars is 3 million men but not all were drafted. Everyone seems to forget the men that had no choice.

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Why people engage that fucking waste of bandwidth is beyond me... and anyone with a modicum of common sense... which explains a lot about them more than the pervert...

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you two faggots like pics of things in asses? 

IMG_0355.JPG

Love how you obviously posted a pic of something in your ass, then realized it was gay so you deleted it.

28 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Don't let them fool you it's not my body my choice. The year was 1774 when the draft started the ages were 21-41 and you had no choice. Today it's a $250,000 fine and 6 years in jail if you don't sign up. The total number of men that died in all US wars is 3 million men but not all were drafted. Everyone seems to forget the men that had no choice.

How on topic.  Have you been drinking out of 550's cup lately?

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why people engage that fucking waste of bandwidth is beyond me... and anyone with a modicum of common sense... which explains a lot about them more than the pervert...

Pure entertainment.  People watch clowns act at the circus for a reason.  Encouraging said clown to do further stupid shit is a fun stress relief.  The stupidity that 550 exudes however is nearly beyond belief.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Love how you obviously posted a pic of something in your ass, then realized it was gay so you deleted it.

Pure entertainment.  People watch clowns act at the circus for a reason.  Encouraging said clown to do further stupid shit is a fun stress relief.  The stupidity that 550 exudes however is nearly beyond belief.

It's mostly the same self important assholes who are fighting to be the biggest self important asshole on the site.

We used to have a trophy for that, but I think it is to the point we need one for anyone with a sliver of self introspection, or plain old class, since they are the vast minority around here...

• Like 1

Remember, we have been dealing with this maglite up the ass shit while most were sucking their thumbs on.... other sites... all of this is shit we were sick of years ago.

Everytime a new ass shows up, he gets his fucking jollies.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You didn't like this post? 

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember, we have been dealing with this maglite up the ass shit while most were sucking their thumbs on.... other sites... all of this is shit we were sick of years ago.

Everytime a new ass shows up, he gets his fucking jollies.

You forgot the ownage to the maximum max.  OMG.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

No, if I wanted to intimidate you, I would have posted my .357 Combat Magnum or my .44 Magnum.

You called my night holster a flashlight in some one's ass.

So I went in the next room 8 feet away and snapped a pic of my night holster, a UNCLE MIKES, and my 9 MM S&W, w/belt and extra mag, you dirty bastid. 

The reason I took it down you fukkin cunt is that side showed the serial numbers , and a fucking faggot like THE GAY ONE would try to run them. It wouldn't tell him much other than when it was made, but I have to scrutinize EVERY FUKKIN PIC I PUT UP, "CAUSE I "OWN " YOUR CUNTS SO BAD, YOU'LL TRY ANYTHING TO ZING ME, YOU FUKKIN FAGGOTS. 

I'll put it back up later, on its other side, dick-face.

If you don't like my existence......THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

They can't stay away 'cause they know I'm wealthy, and it eats away at them. It wasn't my chain saws, it wasn't my land, it wasn't my broads, it's my MONEY!! 

Go to YOUTUBE and listen to CYNDI LAUPER..." MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING "!!!  

I ALSO " OWN " you BROWNSHORTS. You think your 65 K retirement from UPS, and your Beemer is bigger than me!!!! LMAO!!  :owned:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

HA!HA!HA! Nice deflection................for a chicken-assed faggot!! 

I'm gonna post it again later tonight, cumquart face.

I bet Badger can buy and sell you, you fake-assed piece of shit.

Where's your pics, you fake bitch, cum-slurping fat bastid??? 

Show your house, cars , trucks, boats, etc, like we do!!

No, you hide like that FAGGOT THE GAY ONE!! LMAO!!

Hey, for a couple of wimps, you do get some mileage out of your CUNT MOs.  ( Methods of Operation ) 

19 hours ago, HSR said:

Did you make that meme yourself?? I’m guessing yes??

17 hours ago, Snake said:

Yoor....

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did someone queff?

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

**queef

What a lightweight :lol: puts me on ignore:lol: