Roe vs wade set to be over turned!

Just now, GreenStreak said:

The maglite.

What do ya' like SURE-FIRE??

I had a nice Maglite 3-C-Cell for my night holster. 

Was light, small and bright as a bastid. 

Shit the bed on me for no apparent reason.

I'll probably get another one...someday.

On 5/3/2022 at 5:07 PM, ACE said:

Why does everyone act like this is going to make abortions illegal everywhere and is going to force all women into mandatory pregnancy farms?

do most Americans have no clue how how their governments even work?

On 5/3/2022 at 5:59 PM, ACE said:

Seems like most people that are spazzing are guys that will never get laid by a woman and the blue haired land whales 

26 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

The owner of the maglite.

Sort of one in the same.

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You keep shoving it in asses, wasn't made for that.  Odd thing to take pleasure in.

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sort of one in the same.

You keep shoving it in asses, wasn't made for that.  Odd thing to take pleasure in.

I've never shoved a maglite up anybody's ass, but if I ever track you down, PUCKER UP!!  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps you should try it on badger as he liked that post.  

Yeah, he thought it was funny, but you won't think it's funny when you get the MAGLITE DELITE!!! 

HuffPost

'You Insulting Punk': Geraldo Rivera Explodes After Greg Gutfeld's Abortion Tirade

Josephine Harvey
Wed, May 4, 2022, 8:18 PM·2 min read

In a familiar development on Fox News, “The Five” devolved into a shouting match Wednesday after Greg Gutfeld went on an offensive rant.

The argument culminated in co-host Geraldo Rivera calling Gutfeld “arrogant” and “you insulting punk” before the other panelists smoothed things over and moved on to another speaker.

The rant that spawned the argument began during a discussion about abortion rights, in the wake of the explosive Supreme Court draft majority opinion leak that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

Gutfeld argued that “pro-lifers win because they can state their case.”

“If you ask somebody why they’re pro-life, they will say, because abortion takes a life and we believe life is sacred. You can disagree with that,” he said. “But the problem with the pro-choicers is that they don’t have the balls to state their case plainly.”

“Just say, like, I prefer freedom over fetuses,” added Gutfeld, who last week told viewers, “welcome to the freedom party lefties” after Elon Musk said he was buying Twitter.

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.

He then went on to argue that people who support abortion are “more concerned about what they will lose than what they will gain” adding that mothers realize after giving birth that their lives would be “nothing” without their children.

“A pro-choice mom can look at her adorable two-year-old and think, ‘my life would be nothing without her,’ in 2022. (But) in 2017, when she was young and single, didn’t have a kid, she could only imagine the loss of her freedom. Right? So that’s the issue.”

He called on pro-choice advocates to “just be honest” and admit that “yeah, it kills an unborn kid, but I prefer my freedom.”

He wrapped up his tirade by claiming “it used to be [that] even the pro-choicers would admit that abortion was an ugly thing, but they felt it had to be a necessary evil.”

“But now when you go anywhere on social media, it’s something to celebrate, to cherish, to shout.”

“That’s baloney,” Rivera interrupted, before the name-calling began.

Earlier in the segment, Rivera had argued in favor of abortion access.

“What am I going to tell my daughters now, that they don’t have control over their body? That they can’t make those choices for themselves?” he asked. “That some old man scratching his belly in some other state is going to [make that choice for you]?”

Fox News viewers thrashed Rivera on Twitter after the altercation, with some calling for him to be removed from the show for his dissenting views.

This is not about taking away any right, it is about correct a ruling that suggested what rights one SHOULD have vs a right one has actually been given... by God.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Keep saving your welfare checks Dildo, you might even be able to afford an LED some day....

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is not about taking away any right, it is about correct a ruling that suggested what rights one SHOULD have vs a right one has actually been given... by God.

It's not even that...the ruling basically said it's not a federal issue and kicked it back to the states to decide.  It made no determination about abortion itself.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Keep saving your welfare checks Dildo, you might even be able to afford an LED some day....

“Dildo” :lol: it’s just a perfect nickname for him 

Just now, SkisNH said:

It's not even that...the ruling basically said it's not a federal issue and kicked it back to the states to decide.  It made no determination about abortion itself.

Actually it kicked it to congress to codify if the public felt strongly enough about it .....obviously they decided it was more important to retain it as a wedge issue than give the law some clarity 

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps you should try it on badger as he liked that post.  

Get a clue their is a difference between laughed and liked. On topic; the government has controlled men body's for a long time but no one says anything.  

image.thumb.png.a1f7d59778e0e3b0c5f12ec0a4c048bd.png

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually it kicked it to congress to codify if the public felt strongly enough about it .....obviously they decided it was more important to retain it as a wedge issue than give the law some clarity 

I don't know if congress can pass such a law as it was just determined that abortion isn't a constitutional issue...it would be challenged immediately. 

I do find it interesting that if the father wants the child he can't force the mother to bring it to term for 9 months, but if the father rejects responsibility his pay is garnished for 18 years....

11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I don't know if congress can pass such a law as it was just determined that abortion isn't a constitutional issue...it would be challenged immediately. 

Congress can amend the constitution dude.....that is one of their main clearly defined roles. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Congress can amend the constitution dude.....that is one of their main clearly defined roles. 

True, but the likelihood of a constitutional ammendment for abortion is somewhere close to zero. Especially as equally divided in numbers as the current House and Senate. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

True, but the likelihood of a constitutional ammendment for abortion is somewhere close to zero. Especially as equally divided in numbers as the current House and Senate. 

There have certainly been times in the last 40 years it could have been done 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Sort of one in the same.

lol.gif.2dfd2ef345ddac0d1420f50fab5d1922.gif

2128029841_MagLight.jpg.d607f79ddb8be1fcfe3ddf8a82835bef.jpg

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

My Maglite WAS, an LED, bastid stupid fuck.