Roe vs wade set to be over turned!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Your assuming too much. It could be the conservatives testing public reaction.

Could be....still think its more likely the liberal side trying to sway or change the outcome. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

i more likely the liberal side trying to sway or change the outcome. 

Most definitely is.  How long ago was this drafted?  How long have they been sitting on it. Do you think it just randomly came out today?  Watch how prepared the Biden admin is and how unprepared the right is and you have your answer. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed, not sure what charges would be indictable and plenty of liberal Law firms to hire the clerk should their name come out. (considering that who did it)  Let's face it they will be a hero of the left no matter the outcome of the final ruling.

If they do find out it likely will be taken care of in house and possibly dis-barred.  

it’s a disbarrable offense though, according to a couple lawyers who’ve weighed in.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

it’s a disbarrable offense though, according to a couple lawyers who’ve weighed in.

No doubt but would it be permanent?

I been posting for years that abortion is the #1 hot button issue in America.

Trump fucked the women of America over big time, with his appointment of Amy Coney Barrett. 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And spying on Americans en masse without a warrant is treason and punishable by death “according to a couple lawyers” but you asked for pragmatism and excused it fully. Fucking mouth breather 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not sure there would be more than a few states that would outlaw abortion out right but certainly late term abortions would take a hit in more places than one might think. I think even some blue states would reign in some of the abortion practices.  

i think 15-20 states immediately go to unrealistic early or complete cutoffs.  looks at the religious jackwagons out there in southern pub states.  

this hurts the Pubs come November so leaking it now while pob a bit early will stir up the left and bring out the vote.   

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Covid got its own forum here.  I don’t think that is going to happen with abortion.  Just my personal opinion…. I just don’t see large groups of Americans at each other’s throats like the media would have you believe.  

I disagree. Abortion has always been a hot topic. It's just more to argue about at a time we already have alot to argue about. 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think 15-20 states immediately go to unrealistic early or complete cutoffs.  looks at the religious jackwagons out there in southern pub states.  

this hurts the Pubs come November so leaking it now while pob a bit early will stir up the left and bring out the vote.   

13 have automatic clauses written into current laws. (Trigger Laws)

Another reason pointing to a liberal justice or clerk. 

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I been posting for years that abortion is the #1 hot button issue in America.

Trump fucked the women of America over big time, with his appointment of Amy Coney Barrett. 

Approximately half the babies aborted are female.   How is this fucking them over?  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The problem for the Dem campaign trail is how do you bridge a vote for a house race or even Senate to abortion? If the supreme court really wants to change Roe V Wade the battle will happen in state legislatures a few years down the road at best. State legislatures are not a strong point for Dems.  I would Add that places like CT might vote for abortion rights but limit them to 15 weeks or less. I see this a nuclear button for the dems as the outcome at best will be mixed.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I disagree. Abortion has always been a hot topic. It's just more to argue about at a time we already have alot to argue about. 

I would agree most have a solid opinion one way or another, but it seems more of a fringe kind of thing to be obsessed with.  I know a lot of people who are very conservative and are anti-abortion but they hate the weirdo people preaching about it on the streets. I couldn’t imagine voting for or against someone based solely on their personal opinion of abortion. 

It’s amazing the Republican Party wants the government to stay out of the private lives of Americans but now take a 50 year old SC ruling that keeps government out of Americans private lives and make it a public?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing the Republican Party wants the government to stay out of the private lives of Americans but now take a 50 year old SC ruling that keeps government out of Americans private lives and make it a public?

:lol:  Dude have you paid attention to the last 2 years at all?  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Dude have you paid attention to the last 2 years at all?  

Government Mandated vax VS. Government banning abortion 

One is for the greater good, the other is pure evil. You pick where the definition goes.  MC has no clue

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Government Mandated vax VS. Government banning abortion 

One is for the greater good, the other is pure evil. You pick where the definition goes.  MC has no clue

Greater good.  :lol:  Was selective shutting down of business', massive printing of money (inflation), physiologically hurting children all for the greater good too?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

thats not what the whacko religious pubs want. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Approximately half the babies aborted are female.   How is this fucking them over?  

Barret is pro-life along with Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. Trump fucked over America's women....BIG TIME. 

Fukkin psycho-religious bastard.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

And spying on Americans en masse without a warrant is treason and punishable by death “according to a couple lawyers” but you asked for pragmatism and excused it fully. Fucking mouth breather 

Oh, it’s treason?  Can you cite the statute?     Lets just be honest here Ben, you barely made it out of high school you don’t understand law, how it’s written, how it’s interpreted, how it’s argued and most of all how it is adjudicated. Like I said you calling anybody a mouth breather is about the funniest fucking thing I’ve heard all week. You might consider being a little more modest in your self perceived intellect. It will serve you better in life trust me

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Barret is pro-life along with Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. Trump fucked over America's women....BIG TIME. 

Fukkin psycho-religious bastard.  

god….will you shut….the…..fuuuuuuck……up already?

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I would agree most have a solid opinion one way or another, but it seems more of a fringe kind of thing to be obsessed with.  I know a lot of people who are very conservative and are anti-abortion but they hate the weirdo people preaching about it on the streets. I couldn’t imagine voting for or against someone based solely on their personal opinion of abortion. 

I hate that this is the biggest argument sometimes but only around election time. I really could give a fuck about it and we have much more serious issues to deal with that this. I think its a just a big distraction. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The SC has zero ethics rules. No charges will come of this.

Depends if the person lies to the FBI .... if they admit it, they will be fired and disbarred.  If they lie, they will be prosecuted. I would imagine that math was already done before they leaked. I smell a book deal and a high paying lobbying job.