Roe vs wade set to be over turned!

I can't believe that this should even be an issue in our lives.  

Unreal. America truly sucks.

Considering all that goes on in this country, and has gone on, and will go on, this country sucks big time.  

This is all orchestrated by the establishment dems to unite folks against repubs in the fall. It's their nuclear option. They love nothing more than killing babies. 

Roe v Wade has always been a terrible piece of jurisprudence though in the vagaries of the arguments and opinions. We can do better. 

• Like 2

Just now, Matt said:

This is all orchestrated by the establishment dems to unite folks against repubs in the fall. It's their nuclear option. They love nothing more than killing babies. 

Roe v Wade has always been a terrible piece of jurisprudence though in the vagaries of the arguments and opinions. We can do better. 

Oh yeah. It was leaked. Not suspect at all 

My guess is the ruling will toss abortion legislation back to the states where it belongs. The people of say Kansas have different values than Kalifornia...if Kali wants to harm its citizens, have at it. 

The only thing you have to do to change someone's opinion of abortion is read aloud the dilation and extraction step by step medical procedure. How they use forceps to rip off the arms and legs. Then when you get to the part of sucking it the brains so you can crush the skull they usually have enough.  

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, Matt said:

This was exactly the thing the dems needed to salvage any chance in the midterms. This ugly year just got worse. 

The propaganda machine is aleady in high gear.  I don’t see The Democrats winning this one. on the other hand, I was bored last night with nothing on television, so I tuned into Laura Ingram.  I rarely watch her show, she’s a little too shrill for me. And I didn’t even know about this news release yet, but she was apoplectic about it. I know she’s well known pro life, but she was also a supreme court clerk, and knows the rules about confidentialities in the courts business. She claims whoever leaked this is screwed big time. We will see how it plays out.

44 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The rights will be turned over to the states for them to make their own laws. Now the leaker is the issue and someone crossed the line and will be disbarred.

Looking like Sotomayor's clerk.  We'll see.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Matt said:

100%.   Specifically leaked to rile up the base because they are losing on basically EVERY issue.   

These opinions change as they are passed from Justice to Justice.   Leaking it is an attempt to put fear in a judge or two and potentially change the outcome.   The leaker must be investigated and charged.  Pretty clear this came out of one of two Justices offices.  Whomever it was better hope it wasn't approved by a Justice themselves.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Matt said:

The thing is the election in the fall will have no barring on the supreme Court deliberation at this point. The election to effect the supreme Court deliberation on abortions happened back in 2016.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is the election in the fall will have no barring on the supreme Court deliberation at this point. The election to effect the supreme Court deliberation on abortions happened back in 2016.

Its about firing up the base because they are losing on basically every single other issue important to the American people.   It was intentionally leaked. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This opinion was written in Feb.  There is another reason it came out now.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

This opinion was written in Feb.  There is another reason it came out now.

Intimidation and distraction. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its about firing up the base because they are losing on basically every single other issue important to the American people.   It was intentionally leaked. 

Yeah. Think they’re hoping it makes people hold their nose and pull the blue lever 

Just now, ACE said:

From what I understand it was always a contentious ruling that they figured wouldn’t hold up to scrutiny in the first place 

Even Ginsburg said it was decided incorrectly.   

Well considering there is no clear definition of a woman anymore why should "a woman's right to abortion" be a valid argument?  :lol: 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

My guess is the ruling will toss abortion legislation back to the states where it belongs. The people of say Kansas have different values than Kalifornia...if Kali wants to harm its citizens, have at it. 

The only thing you have to do to change someone's opinion of abortion is read aloud the dilation and extraction step by step medical procedure. How they use forceps to rip off the arms and legs. Then when you get to the part of sucking it the brains so you can crush the skull they usually have enough.  

Sounds peaceful and painless....especially for a 9 month old.