Hey HSR, this was not on the nightly News

Notice the guy says there are an average of 1 million successful self-defense situations, where private citizens defended themselves with firearms every year in the United States and it rarely makes the mainstream media news...

11 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

You shut your whore mouth boy.

X2 GS, don't let the the fucker get you in the closet. :whistle: 

Happy again Birthday old pal. :bc:

Edited by Badger**

2 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Maybe so if you got the jump on me. You damn well better not be around though when I get up. :lol: 

my back is so fucked up lately I couldn’t get the jump on my lazy snoring shih tzu :lol: 

43 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Notice the guy says there are an average of 1 million successful self-defense situations, where private citizens defended themselves with firearms every year in the United States and it rarely makes the mainstream media news...

Blah blah blah , give it a rest. You’re all bark and a toothless bite :lol: 

Every month in the NRA magazines, they post self-defense situations that occurred throughout the country. 

Government is NOT PROTECTING US. In fact, it may be doing us in.   

Crime is at an insane level, and the border is being invaded by men with nothing, and nothing to lose. 

I can't believe how bad Biden is. 

10 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

So did he stop a mass murder or a fucking robbery.dumbass

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

my back is so fucked up lately I couldn’t get the jump on my lazy snoring shih tzu :lol: 

Maybe a nose reduction would help. I hear it works wonders for women with big knockers.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

X2 GS, don't let the the fucker get you in the closet. :whistle: 

Happy again Birthday old pal. :bc:

LOL and thank you :bc:

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

my back is so fucked up lately I couldn’t get the jump on my lazy snoring shih tzu

Lol

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What does it matter? One piece of shit is dead. Mission accomplished.

The difference is GS claimed that mass shooters don't act is carry states because they are scared of armed citizens which is stupid.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

The difference is GS claimed that mass shooters don't act is carry states because they are scared of armed citizens which is stupid.

Mass shooters do tend to gravitate towards soft targets and having average citizens carrying probably isn’t the worst thing. I’d say the average citizen has just as good of a chance of killing innocents as they do bad guys though. Half the fucking morons with guns out there struggle to punch paper or not shoot themselves in the foot let alone effectively engage an active shooter. 

• Like 1