This is how I know everyone here are faggots

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Any pools, Bennyboy? I was actually surprised Toronto beat TB tonight, which might be their only win in this series, but if they can keep that play up then ya never know? If so, then I'll be out early.

WP_20220430_17_46_51_Pro.jpg

Nah I didn’t do one but you’ve got it nailed except I think rags beat pit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nah I didn’t do one but you’ve got it nailed except I think rags beat pit

Inexperience was the only reason why. With Sid's and Malkin's days coming to an end, I think they may step it up this year? I'd say it will be a good series regardless.

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....I like watching sports. I mean it’s so weird for an actual man to like watching sports. Much more normal to shove onions in my underwear and take pics for a bunch of guys on an Internet forum. That’s what real straight men like to do. Real manly men taking pics in their underwear for other guys. That’s super man stuff

Fucking faggot ass retard 

There was a guy named Craig from Sudbury, ON, who drove truck, and said his wife said her puppy's balls were bigger than mine. So, I showed her!!! 

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

I haven’t watched an nba game in a long time and I actually enjoyed the Twolves series this year. It was full blown Minnesota lol , records set and not the good kind 

It was almost a great series.  Classic MN though, outplay the other team and lose.  Reminds me of the Wild game last night.  WTF.

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You obviously like watching men perform. I bet you're the kind of guy that would hide in a closet with his pants down, and watch some guy jamming a broad. 

Interesting visualization.  Obviously you've done it before.  Keep that shit to yourself next time.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

It was almost a great series.  Classic MN though, outplay the other team and lose.  Reminds me of the Wild game last night.  WTF.

Interesting visualization.  Obviously you've done it before.  Keep that shit to yourself next time.

That's what you would do too!!! LMMFAO!! 

Big, gooffy fuck hiding in a closet with his pants down, slappin' it watching a real man in action!!!

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The experts pretty much called it, before the puck dropped last night ... MN needs to avoid putting St. Louis (or any opponent in the playoffs) on a power play.  Special teams is where MN will struggle, and going 0-for-life on the power play, along with a lackluster penalty kill was exactly what cost them last night.  That said, it's just one game.  If they lose tomorrow night though, they're in for a world of hurt.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some of the toughest men in pro sports I've just never gotten into it.   To each their own. 

31 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The experts pretty much called it, before the puck dropped last night ... MN needs to avoid putting St. Louis (or any opponent in the playoffs) on a power play.  Special teams is where MN will struggle, and going 0-for-life on the power play, along with a lackluster penalty kill was exactly what cost them last night.  That said, it's just one game.  If they lose tomorrow night though, they're in for a world of hurt.

If the wild had the best special teams then the refs would have let them hack each other to bits with zero calls. It’s just the way for us MN sports sadists. I expect nothing less. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If the wild had the best special teams then the refs would have let them hack each other to bits with zero calls. It’s just the way for us MN sports sadists. I expect nothing less. 

You and I (or at least, I) clearly need to get out of this thread ... I feel like I'm in Bizzarro World, agreeing with you this much :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You and I (or at least, I) clearly need to get out of this thread ... I feel like I'm in Bizzarro World, agreeing with you this much :lol2:

Lol....I was just telling the guys here at work about about when I was a kid and my dad told me about Mn sports futility 

One thing that's changed over the years FS sure has alot of faggots now. Its like going to a gay bar and not knowing but then you look around and holy faggot city everyone's a faggot. :o

:lol2:

Lighten up I'm just fucking with you all. :bc:

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You better just kill yourself now :ashamed:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

One thing that's changed over the years FS sure has alot of faggots now. Its like going to a gay bar and not knowing but then you look around and holy faggot city everyone's a faggot. :o

You obviously lead the charge.  Constantly playing with the meat of male animals.  Sick bastard.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You obviously lead the charge.  Constantly playing with the meat of male animals.  Sick bastard.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Oops, I missed this....or did I?

Keep the faith DH.  :bc:

This topic does make me wonder ... for the Wisconsin boys, who do they cheer for when it comes to NHL playoffs?  They generally despise Chicago and Minnesota, so does that leave them as Red Wing fans?  Or do they generally look elsewhere and cheer for some team out of Canada, or ???

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This topic does make me wonder ... for the Wisconsin boys, who do they cheer for when it comes to NHL playoffs?  They generally despise Chicago and Minnesota, so does that leave them as Red Wing fans?  Or do they generally look elsewhere and cheer for some team out of Canada, or ???

They are far too gay for hockey. Deer fucking in the summer and packers in the winter 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are far too gay for hockey. Deer fucking in the summer and packers in the winter 

I wanna laugh at this, but I've got family in Chippewa Falls ... so I can't.

OK - yeah I can :lol:

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I wanna laugh at this, but I've got family in Chippewa Falls ... so I can't.

OK - yeah I can :lol:

I’ve driven across the entirety of Wisconsin from Beloit to Superior no less than 50 times in the last 6 years. Wisconsin is home to the worst drivers in the lower 48. The absolute best time to be in that worthless shithole is Sunday at noon. It’s a ghost town when the faggot green and gold are on. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve driven across the entirety of Wisconsin from Beloit to Superior no less than 50 times in the last 6 years. Wisconsin is home to the worst drivers in the lower 48. The absolute best time to be in that worthless shithole is Sunday at noon. It’s a ghost town when the faggot green and gold are on. 

HEY, what's the news on the boat. Got mine ready to go almost. What's your plan?