This is how I know everyone here are faggots

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

NBA's revenue is double the NHL's..I like hockey in person, on TV it sucks as do most sports.

Disagree....I’ve been to 20+ live nhl games Including playoffs and I find it to be the best of the big 4 for tv viewing. Of course live is amazing but I enjoy the tv as wel

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

There's no better show in sports than Stanley Cup playoff hockey. 

Nailed it 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ouch SH goal 

I’ve been texting my uncle. He was an original bolt season ticket holder and kept them for 23 seasons I think. He’s beside himself lol

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

The least popular sports league on the planet

We had no school level hockey out here in the sticks, so I'm just kind of "meh". 

We did have the usual sports though and I do like watching hockey way more then any of those sports.

Bruins fan since 72. Best sport to watch. Of course,  watching a sport as fast as hockey requires complete understanding of the rules and play making both with and without the puck. 60 minutes of action. Football has like 16 minutes of actual playing time.

44 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

NBA's revenue is double the NHL's..I like hockey in person, on TV it sucks as do most sports.

Like I said, popular vs worthless 🤣

I just can’t stand the NBA … I’m getting old I guess. Love March Madness and high school buckets but the NBA and what it’s turned into the past 20 years sucks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I just can’t stand the NBA … I’m getting old I guess. Love March Madness and high school buckets but the NBA and what it’s turned into the past 20 years sucks. 

I felt the same way but man was the wolves series full of physical hard play and good defense. They were giving max effort a lot and there was some really exciting basketball. You couldn’t pay me to watch those worthless fucks loaf around during the regular season... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The NBA is absolute trash these days IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup ...

Loved hockey when they had enforcers mixed in. Haven't watched since they got rid of them & Yzerman retired.

There are some serious bad asses playing still....they have to be able to play the game too though. 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

know who sucks worse at 'actual fighting' in the real world than hockey players? 

hockey fans... followed closely by mma fans, and actual queers.

I’d imagine you’re a dick sucking mma fan wearing an Avs jersey then eh? 

Fucking faggot 

Just now, f7ben said:

Fucking faggot 

nope, ketchup stained wife beater

why haven't you killed yourself yet?  :lol:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I'll have to give it another look...

The wild traded for Nic Deslaurier and he’s a bad ass. I’ve watched some of his fights from before coming here and they are always good heavyweight tilts. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking faggot 

You obviously like watching men perform. I bet you're the kind of guy that would hide in a closet with his pants down, and watch some guy jamming a broad. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You obviously like watching men perform. I bet you're the kind of guy that would hide in a closet with his pants down, and watch some guy jamming a broad. 

Yah....I like watching sports. I mean it’s so weird for an actual man to like watching sports. Much more normal to shove onions in my underwear and take pics for a bunch of guys on an Internet forum. That’s what real straight men like to do. Real manly men taking pics in their underwear for other guys. That’s super man stuff

Fucking faggot ass retard 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

how's the stock market doing sugar tits?  I've had a ball shorting the bubble since January.  do you have enough left to buy a canoe from craigslist now?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how's the stock market doing sugar tits?  I've had a ball shorting the bubble since January.  do you have enough left to buy a canoe from craigslist now?

STFU. I've gotten wiped-out since November. This is what I got now. 

PA010493.JPG

PA010494.JPG

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

NHL playoffs start tonight and you pathetic pieces of shit don’t care. Grown ass me living in northern climates who don’t care about hockey. Absolute fucking faggots

Go Wild !!!!

Fuck Toronto and Fuck the worthless Avalanche and their trash ass fanbase

Any pools, Bennyboy? I was actually surprised Toronto beat TB tonight, which might be their only win in this series, but if they can keep that play up then ya never know? If so, then I'll be out early.

WP_20220430_17_46_51_Pro.jpg