Poor Jews

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m not the one crying because someone made a statement of fact that I don’t like 

No you just throw shit, stomp your feet, call everybody fucking retarded derp stains and tell everyone to kill themselves if they don't agree with you. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

No you just throw shit, stomp your feet, call everybody fucking retarded derp stains and tell everyone to kill themselves if they don't agree with you. :lol:

This is the way

What about the Jew working with the WEF who just said, its unfortunate Hitler didn't have this technology back then.

The tech they want to insert into humans to hack them.  No need for conspiracies.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What about the Jew working with the WEF who just said, its unfortunate Hitler didn't have this technology back then.

The tech they want to insert into humans to hack them.  No need for conspiracies.

I think the zionists are the Nazis. They act very similar

Conspiracy theorists have long pushed the lie that Hitler was in fact Jewish, but scholars have debunked the notion.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Yair Lapid summoned the Russian ambassador to Israel over the comments. “It is an unforgivable, scandalous statement, a terrible historical mistake, and we expect an apology,” Lapid told YNet news website, according to Reuters.

Lavrov was also asked whether he thought Putin would use nuclear weapons against Ukraine, to which he said Russia was working to reach a peace accord. “We have proposed to our American colleagues to repeat what Gorbachev and Reagan said in 1987 and accept a declaration confirming that a nuclear war would have no winners.”

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess Jews just get to change historical fact 

They wrote their own history before it was cool. Pretty awesome 9/10 

Tbh if the Jews didn’t jot their history down on paper they likely wouldn’t have even been a footnote. They collected a nation of tribes or a pretty small nation at most before they were conquered. If they never physically wrote down their history with religious tones they likely would have ended up fading away. But they always had those texts to fall back on

Edited by ACE