I wish this man was the sheriff of my County

Just out of curiosity I'd like to ask the guys here if someone broke in your house what would you do?

I know what I'll do and I don't care if I see the intruder has a weapon or not I will shoot to kill. I will not hesitate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

Just out of curiosity I'd like to ask the guys here if someone broke in your house what would you do?

I know what I'll do and I don't care if I see the intruder has a weapon or not I will shoot to kill. I will not hesitate.

I can't think of too much more terrifying than a home invasion. Call me a wimp if you want, but I'd be scared shitless. 

All I can say is that I hope I would be armed when they came through the door. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't think of too much more terrifying than a home invasion. Call me a wimp if you want, but I'd be scared shitless. 

All I can say is that I hope I would be armed when they came through the door. 

You keep a gun in every room , no ?

Edited by steve from amherst

9 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I would do the same John, shoot to kill though.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."  :lol: 

No! You take a double barrel shotgun outside and then shoot both shots in the air. that will send a message. It might send the message that you are out of ammo or it might scare them away!

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Or shoot them outside

Yessir, If you shoot them outside you better drag him through the door back in the house. Which I wouldn't do because if the intruder runs out of my house without me firing a shot great because the threats now neutralized. My family and I are no longer in danger. If that happens I don't have to shoot anybody and that's the way I want it.

Edited by GreenStreak