At one time did FS shut down and get restarted up after Rob died?

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nope

Imagine that it. 

"Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level" <<<<< :read:

17 hours ago, Badger** said:

At one time did FS shut down and get restarted up after Rob died? I know I had and account in 2009?

thanks for briniging this up badger.

i remember having a account around that time also,then i just

kind of faded out.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 1:20 PM, Badger** said:

At one time did FS shut down and get restarted up after Rob died? I know I had and account in 2009?

fs shut down before rob died. that faggot coward killer made a dupe account and created a local outrage and rob wasnt going to deal with the drama anymore. back in 2016. around the same year, theedge was outed as dupe momentum1, and the community bitched and cried about that. this was the last nerve for rob, and when killer did it he called it quits. rob passed away in 2017

11 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

fs shut down before rob died. that faggot coward killer made a dupe account and created a local outrage and rob wasnt going to deal with the drama anymore. back in 2016. around the same year, theedge was outed as dupe momentum1, and the community bitched and cried about that. this was the last nerve for rob, and when killer did it he called it quits. rob passed away in 2017

I remember you FrankieJames7 how many years were on FS? Rob was a good man, had a few PM's with him and never had an issue with the guy but I found it funny that he did not saying to much on his own website even when Cappy kept jabbing at him about letting him back on FS.

Thanks for the feed back. :bc:  

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Less than 2 months to go Frankie,,,hope you got that sled ready for the dyno :thumbsup: or,,you have my $500:bc:

• Thanks 1