I am sorry

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

I have no time for the goat fucker, I turned the Troll off yesterday:D  :mc:

You've chosen to ignore content by HSR because he owned you and you're a pussy. Options  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol:

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Wait till I post the pictures up of that fucker with the two goats and a dildo.:whistle:

Oh Badger's picking on me:mc:

Get Fucked. :lol2:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, like this.

bj5gSK6.jpg

Complete with black dildo "saw".  Super manly...

Nope, my Jonsered is on the log. You gay faggots are the ones that try to post your gay shit, in desperation. 

I really " OWN " you poor faggots so bad!! :owned: 

Yep, like this.

bj5gSK6.jpg

That bastid Ronnie Coleman, I told him to leave my jacket alone!!! 

Yep, like this.

bj5gSK6.jpg

OK, let me see if I got this. I deleted that pic from my account long ago. Therefore, you must have saved a pic of a 74 year old guy from NH. 

OK, now tell me that you're not " OWNED " by me, or that you don't like pics of powerfully-built men!! 

Which one is it??  

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, let me see if I got this. I deleted that pic from my account long ago. Therefore, you must have saved a pic of a 74 year old guy from NH. 

OK, now tell me that you're not " OWNED " by me, or that you don't like pics of powerfully-built men!! 

Which one is it??  

That pic is on the internet.  I didn't save shit.  You are the fag with a dildo saw 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 10:54 PM, Polaris 550 said:

We'll see about that, tough-guy. You might end up eating those words. 

When you give up with this lawsuit that I heard about and want to take some of these tough bastards out , you just let me know , Ol pal and I'll help you out.  I've been back here for 15 minutes and can see that this place is totally out of control.   I'll take that tough bastard site owner out myself with a folding chair , Jammin style .   The rest of them we can take turns throwing off the Queen city bridge.  You just let me know when .  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Every thread this clown shows up and gets the big warm turd laid on it when he posts.

Hey, you filthy liar!! Go to the first page, where I answered Badge's question on the site starting date. 

LOOK AT HSR's dirty reply against me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You filthy, fat pig of Connecticut! LYING FAT BASTID, POLY-WOG HEADED LOOKIN' BITCH!! 

Your boat sucks. I hope you're suckin' canal water by August payin' for it!!! LMAO!!

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

@Polaris 550 Doxing polaris550...found his profile picture on Facebook. 

does-this-beard-make-meloongay-posted-by-tommy-snapp-memez-14198925.png

Wow, I "OWN " you so bad!!! I'll just add you to my list of " OWNED FAGGOTS "!! 

:owned::owned::owned:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

When you give up with this lawsuit that I heard about and want to take some of these tough bastards out , you just let me know , Ol pal and I'll help you out.  I've been back here for 15 minutes and can see that this place is totally out of control.   I'll take that tough bastard site owner out myself with a folding chair , Jammin style .   The rest of them we can take turns throwing off the Queen city bridge.  You just let me know when .  

OK SAL!! Yeah, a lot of these fruitcakes are getting out of line, and maybe a good beat-down is the only thing that will straighten their asses out!! :bc:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, I "OWN " you so bad!!! I'll just add you to my list of " OWNED FAGGOTS "!! 

:owned::owned::owned:

So he shares a pic of you with your dildos and a beard and you claim you own him?  Rofl.

So he shares a pic of you with your dildos and a beard and you claim you own him?  Rofl.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I love the fact that he left the picture of himself when he quoted the post....

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'd still like to know what he thinks owning someone means. :lol:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

He won't answer that and is obviously super delusional.

Very simple answer. REAL MEMBERS, and REAL MEN, post pics of themselves, and their stuff.

All you faggot-fucks and THE ONE never post any pics of yourselves, you fukkin faggots.  

That's because you're fake CUNTS, and faggots. If not, you would post TONS of pics like we do. 

Yes, you just got " OWNED "!!!!     :owned::owned::owned: