I am sorry

46 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Correct! Stinky, Supper Stinky, Fat Dave all the same guy. 

Don’t forget Frankie and Red Headed Step Child!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have no time for the goat fucker, I turned the Troll off yesterday:D  :mc:

You've chosen to ignore content by HSR. Options  

What a pussy,,,probably a fan of censorship too. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ckf said:

My attitude toward you changed when I read that you were going to sue me for something other members were saying to you.

I NEVER said I was going to sue you for what others said to me. I said if I get booted, and can not fight back, then I would have  no recourse but other than maybe a lawyer, which might still be difficult. 

In 9 years at FS1, I never said I would sue Rob, until he booted me, and I could not defend myself, and " THE ONE " told me on Snowest PM, that Rob was posting gay pics in my profile. That's when I tried to contact him on Facebook, but Rob never replied. 

Then recently, I tried to contact you on Facebook, but you did not reply, this time. I was pissed because HSR booted me for what I considered an unjustified reason. 

I never complained to admin about what people said, I only complained when I can not fight back, and faggots post against me when I'm suspended, and can not reply. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I NEVER said I was going to sue you for what others said to me. I said if I get booted, and can not fight back, then I would have  no recourse but other than maybe a lawyer, which might still be difficult. 

In 9 years at FS1, I never said I would sue Rob, until he booted me, and I could not defend myself, and " THE ONE " told me on Snowest PM, that Rob was posting gay pics in my profile. That's when I tried to contact him on Facebook, but Rob never replied. 

Then recently, I tried to contact you on Facebook, but you did not reply, this time. I was pissed because HSR booted me for what I considered an unjustified reason. 

I never complained to admin about what people said, I only complained when I can not fight back, and faggots post against me when I'm suspended, and can not reply. 

You can’t afford a lawyer you bum.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

OH STFU, I'll stuff that bag 'o dicks down your throat.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I’m going to ban you for a week and  post gay pics of you and Badger all week !!!:lol:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I’m going to ban you for a week and  post gay pics of you and Badger all week !!!:lol:

Wut, you think that's funny??  

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So you can't defend a made up screen name when banned, are you 10 years old?

You ate paint chips as a kid didn't you. 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

On 4/24/2022 at 12:22 PM, Polaris 550 said:

All you guys are doing is motivating me to sue John. This will all look great in testimony.  

I sure hope he likes you guys, and you were worth it to him. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bullshit on the bold. I posted your threat above.

• Like 1

Wait till I post the pictures up of that fucker with the two goats and a dildo.:whistle:

Oh Badger's picking on me:mc:

Get Fucked. :lol2:

Edited by Badger**

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am going to sue you, if you don’t shut the fuck up and quit acting like a hormonal teenage girl.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, snoughnut said:

He sucks at fighting back to.  3 different comebacks and all sound like a 5th grader wrote them.

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

Imagine that another lie from the compulsive narcissistic liar.

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So you can't defend a made up screen name when banned, are you 10 years old?

You ate paint chips as a kid didn't you. 

First of all, who the fuck are you?

Why are you so involved in my shit?

What is this made-up name when banned? 

WTF are you talking about, faggot? 

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes. look at what it says.............IF I GET BOOTED, AND CAN NOT FIGHT BACK!!!

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

First of all, who the fuck are you?

Why are you so involved in my shit?

What is this made-up name when banned? 

WTF are you talking about, faggot? 

You bring your shit to the open forum so it's fair game.

The made up name is polaris 550 unless that's how you sign checks. You get banned and then can't "defend" a made up name so you threatened to sue. :lol:

I'd call you stupid but that would be an insult to stupid people.

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am going to sue you, if you don’t shut the fuck up and quit acting like a hormonal teenage girl.

STFU, you poly-wog lookin', goofinator. What's your TNW, big shot financier? 

HA!HA! You're a clerk/receptionist at a brokerage house!! LMAO!

Did you EVER get your CFP certification, or are you still POSING as a stock broker???

Hey, with the way the economy is going, you'll be selling that stupid boat by August. 

I went to Nantucket, look at me, look at me!!! :fluffy::fluffy::fluffy: Whee, look at me, look at me!!

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The made up name is polaris 550 unless that's how you sign checks. You get banned and then can't "defend" a made up name so you threatened to sue. :lol:

Well then you're getting " OWNED " by a stupid guy!!! LMAO!!  I " OWN " you!!

You follow me around almost as bad as THE GAY ONE!! That's " OWNAGE ", and I "OWN " you to the max!!

:owned::owned::owned:

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I bring pics of chain saws and other manly things. You're a fukkin liar, you fukkin cunt.