I am sorry

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Badge, something tells me there is something different going on with this site lately. 

John has definitely changed his attitude. 

Zam is gone.

Joel is very quiet lately.

Hsr seems to be the one heavily involved in all discipline, comments, etc. 

I'm thinking that the site wants more people to come over from HCS, and they want to get rid of some of us. Don't forget, at one point, there were 9500 members here!!! 

Because he never replied to me on FACEBOOK, and then went public with it, I'm thinking John wants me out of here. He used to be a stand-up guy, but something has changed. 

I also believe there are dupes, proxies, and secret alliances here, like you would not believe. Just my .02c. 

These website are all losing the to war to Facebook and HCS is almost done IMO. HSR grasping to the only thing he has left poor bastard. ZAM and xcr7 and Mr. B were the best things that happen to HCS, SMBL.com site I brought in over 20k but Justin sold the joint and that was the end of that. These sites are not a good investment like they were in the early 2000's. The old saying first to the trough wins. Hell I don't even know who these guys are on HCS I recognized two names in bold but I don't know them. HCS right now, Members online 12 there never was just 12 over there on line, that I remember.  

74craig

Super Moderator · From Wi

Forum Manager · From Toronto

jumpjunky

Super Moderator · From Michigan

Skioutty

Administrator · From Wayne NJ & Trout Creek NY

Smurfy71

Super Moderator ·

stevem5215

Registered · From Pittsburgh, Pa

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

These website are all losing the to war to Facebook and HCS is almost done IMO. HSR grasping to the only thing he has left poor bastard. ZAM and xcr7 and Mr. B were the best things that happen to HCS, SMBL.com site I brought in over 20k but Justin sold the joint and that was the end of that. These sites are not a good investment like they were in the early 2000's. The old saying first to the trough wins. Hell I don't even know who these guys are on HCS I recognized two names in bold but I don't know them. HCS right now, Members online 12 there never was just 12 over there on line, that I remember.  

74craig

jumpjunky

Skioutty

Smurfy71

Super Moderator ·

stevem5215

Hey, I could be wrong, but I'm just sensing something is not right lately. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I could be wrong, but I'm just sensing something is not right lately. :dunno:

I would not worry about it, it's just the internet and it will not effect your bottom $ 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Badge, something tells me there is something different going on with this site lately. 

Zam is gone.

I'm thinking that the site wants more people to come over from HCS, and they want to get rid of some of us. Don't forget, at one point, there were 9500 members here!!! 

Because he never replied to me on FACEBOOK, and then went public with it, I'm thinking John wants me out of here. He used to be a stand-up guy, but something has changed. 

I also believe there are dupes, proxies, and secret alliances here, like you would not believe. Just my .02c. 

My attitude toward you changed when I read that you were going to sue me for something other members were saying to you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please explain, why that makes him a “corn pone” motherfucker.  Not that you’re capable.  Putin IS A pariah now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Please explain, why that makes him a “corn pone” motherfucker.  Not that you’re capable.  Putin IS A pariah now.

I really have to explain it to you Mark? Have you ever heard him really lay on the bayou accent and give it the ‘ol Justin Wilson…even his colleagues know this.

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

74craig

jumpjunky

Skioutty

Smurfy71

Super Moderator ·

stevem5215

Nobody here gives a fuck about HCS:bc: Why don't you start a thread about HCS???

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Zam is gone.

For the last time you silly fellers there is no dupes, proxies maybe, but no dupes, the ckf feller wouldn't allow it

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I really have to explain it to you Mark? Have you ever heard him really lay on the bayou accent and give it the ‘ol Justin Wilson…even his colleagues know this.

so not the message just the delivery that bothers you ?

30 minutes ago, Roosting said:

so not the message just the delivery that bothers you ?

I simply said he puts on an act and I was correct…nothing more, nothing less.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ignore the cheap seater...

Too bad you can’t little MoeMoe.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I simply said he puts on an act and I was correct…nothing more, nothing less.

Too bad you can’t little MoeMoe.

No you called him some corn holer name to dismiss what he was saying. Then you came up with how he talked as a way to dismiss what he was saying. 

Why dont you just say you hate all republican's already. It dosent seem to matter what they say you will just hate them for something anything like how they comb there hair. 

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Zam is gone.

Shut the fuck up. :bc:

On 5/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biden is a mushed brain feeb and yes many of his nominees are horrible but to go so far as to like this corn pone motherfucker…give your head a shake Cousin Carl!🤣🤣

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

8 minutes ago, Roosting said:

No you called him some corn holer name to dismiss what he was saying. Then you came up with how he talked as a way to dismiss what he was saying. 

Why dont you just say you hate all republican's already. It dosent seem to matter what they say you will just hate them for something anything like how they comb there hair. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re trying too hard and as I said my assertion about Kennedy is correct. The fact that you and a few others are tripping over each trying to play gotcha isn’t my problem.🤷🏻
BTW I hate them all…D’s and R’s.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

No one is going to sue anyone, FS has always been a no holds bar site and ckf has always been good to all you guys.

Hell stinky years ago would say he was going come over to fuck my sister in the ass my response to him was I would hold her down for him, then Rob would message me saying he just spit all over coffee all over his computer, then Cappy would ask me for pictures of my sister.  :lol2:

Stinky was a dick but I wasn't going to sue him.

Remember what I said its just the internet none of this will effect your bottom dollar. 

My sister:D

271920550_6974778045896469_7274409419439533614_n.jpg.592f4744370a0f5244a7aa2a071f5cb0.jpg

Edited by Badger**

19 hours ago, Badger** said:

74craig

jumpjunky

Skioutty

Smurfy71

Super Moderator ·

stevem5215

This one time,at band camp I,,,,,,,

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one is going to sue anyone, FS has always been a no holds bar site and ckf has always been good to all you guys.

Hell stinky years ago would say he was going come over to fuck my sister in the ass my response to him was I would hold her down for him, then Rob would message me saying he just spit all over coffee all over his computer, then Cappy would ask me for pictures of my sister.  :lol2:

Remember what I said its just the internet none of this will effect your bottom dollar. 

271920550_6974778045896469_7274409419439533614_n.jpg.592f4744370a0f5244a7aa2a071f5cb0.jpg

And another time,,,,at band camp I,,,,,,,,,

48 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Stinky? You mean Mental disability Dave?

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Stinky? You mean Mental disability Dave?

Oh yeah,,The Badger ran with all the cool cats:lol:

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Correct! Stinky, Supper Stinky, Fat Dave all the same guy. 

Really???? Good thing you told us that :lol: