I am sorry

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

But I am starting to like Sen Kennedy.  Some of the nominees Biden has put up are just plain awful.

Biden is a mushed brain feeb and yes many of his nominees are horrible but to go so far as to like this corn pone motherfucker…give your head a shake Cousin Carl!🤣🤣

But I am starting to like Sen Kennedy.  All of the nominees the democrat party has put up are just plain awful.

Fixed

I just find it hard to believe that even life long Democrats are good with some of these activist nominees. 

Well, many are just too stupid to know otherwise so maybe not their fault.

Kennedy has always been sharp...... most don't like him simply because he looks like the guy from Green Acres.... can't make this stuff up on what people judge others on

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Kennedy has always been sharp...... most don't like him simply because he looks like the guy from Green Acres.... can't make this stuff up on what people judge others on

No wonder you think he’s sharp….

https://louisianaradionetwork.com/2022/02/25/senator-kennedy-we-need-to-make-putin-a-pariah/

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Off topic, at one time did FS shut down and get restarted up after Rob died? I know I had and account in 2009 and everyone seems to have accounts from 2016. 

Wow :lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow :lol::lol::lol:

Like I said troll, fits you to a T. Did you go back an look for your the BS lies that stated all this. :whistle:

Edited by Badger**

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biden is a mushed brain feeb and yes many of his nominees are horrible but to go so far as to like this corn pone motherfucker…give your head a shake Cousin Carl!🤣🤣

I hear what you are saying Jimmy but the fact that Kennedy holds them to the simplest of questions and they still won't answer amazes me.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I hear what you are saying Jimmy but the fact that Kennedy holds them to the simplest of questions and they still won't answer amazes me.

He doesn't look nor act like a Harvard grad so he gets no mind....

More common sense than 99% of the rest of them...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

He doesn't look nor act like a Harvard grad so he gets no mind....

More common sense than 99% of the rest of them...

He might put an awww and shucks on the end of a sentence but the meat of his questions are direct to the issue and he does not wait for them to give a long non answer. Like you say 99 percent.

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Off topic, at one time did FS shut down and get restarted up after Rob died? I know I had and account in 2009 and everyone seems to have accounts from 2016. 

The best I can tell ya' is that I was on FS1 from about 2007 to 20016. I believe Rob owned/ran it those years.

Rob booted me around 2016, then burned the site down, then died shortly thereafter. 

CKF picked the site up, and got it going again, around 2016. 

That's why you see most of us on since 2016.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The best I can tell ya' is that I was on FS1 from about 2007 to 20016. I believe Rob owned/ran it those years.

Rob booted me around 2016, then burned the site down, then died shortly thereafter. 

CKF picked the site up, and got it going again, around 2016. 

That's why you see most of us on since 2016.  

Thanks 550, :good:

To the retards and trolls, that wasn't so hard was it. :read:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Thanks 550, :good:

To the retards and trolls, that wasn't so hard was it. :read:

Well you said you were a member since 09, how are we supposed to know you were lying??

BTW the most retarded troll answered your post :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well you said you were a member since 09, how are we supposed to know you were lying??

Kind of a slow learner and look who's answering my post HSR "Troll".O.o Get it right MF'er. How many sites can you suck your way up the ladder? :handjob:

Who told lies first?? 

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Kind of a slow learner and look who's answering my post HSR "Troll".O.o Get it right MF'er. How many sites can you suck your way up the ladder? :handjob:

Who told lies first?? 

Seek help 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

We'll see about that, tough-guy. You might end up eating those words. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We'll see about that, tough-guy. You might end up eating those words. 

STFU I've heard enough of your bullshit

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Who told lies first?? 

Hey Badge, something tells me there is something different going on with this site lately. 

John has definitely changed his attitude. 

Zam is gone.

Joel is very quiet lately.

Hsr seems to be the one heavily involved in all discipline, comments, etc. 

I'm thinking that the site wants more people to come over from HCS, and they want to get rid of some of us. Don't forget, at one point, there were 9500 members here!!! 

Because he never replied to me on FACEBOOK, and then went public with it, I'm thinking John wants me out of here. He used to be a stand-up guy, but something has changed. 

I also believe there are dupes, proxies, and secret alliances here, like you would not believe. Just my .02c.