BATTLE OF THE 850s! | WHO WINS? | 2022 Ski-Doo Renegade XRS VS. 2022 Polaris VR1 137 | Season Finale

I only watched the first few minutes but the little bit I did watch was kind of a fucking joke. They made their bias  blatantly obvious by starting the video off with fluff that doesn’t really matter. Gauges & hand warmers GMAFB. How about starting with substance that really matters like power delivery or rear suspension ride quality. We all know which one has superior DQR and which one might need jackshaft bearings before 2K miles or grenade itself before 5K miles. Which do you think will have better resale? Which one do you think even the butt blind brand faithful won’t even own out of warranty?

2 hours ago, nacapster said:

I only watched the first few minutes but the little bit I did watch was kind of a fucking joke. They made their bias  blatantly obvious by starting the video off with fluff that doesn’t really matter. Gauges & hand warmers GMAFB. How about starting with substance that really matters like power delivery or rear suspension ride quality. We all know which one has superior DQR and which one might need jackshaft bearings before 2K miles or grenade itself before 5K miles. Which do you think will have better resale? Which one do you think even the butt blind brand faithful won’t even own out of warranty?

Have you ever been on a Matrix cuz I haven't, so any opinion would be a lie.  I can tell you the XC rides better then the Gen 4 but the gen 4 takes the bumps better IMO. If you would have finished the video it was the gen 4 that took the win for over all points.  

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Have you ever been on a Matrix cuz I haven't, so any opinion would be a lie.  I can tell you the XC rides better then the Gen 4 but the gen 4 takes the bumps better IMO. If you would have finished the video it was the gen 4 that took the win for over all points.  

Ride quality took a huge step backwards with the G4. The RM worked like magic in the XP. The G4 had too much weight transfer so they had to fuck up the calibration to compensate. I haven’t ridden the newer version with the tweaked geometry which supposedly allowed them to soften up the calibration much less a version with smart shox. That will all change next winter. 

If you would have finished the video it was the gen 4 that took the win for over all points.  

I think everyone knew that otherwise you wouldn't have posted it. 

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Badger why don't you do a poll similar to what was done a couple years ago on the most reliable 800 motor.  When the poll goes in the wrong direction you could post on Doo talk for reinforcements for help.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, nacapster said:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I think everyone knew that otherwise you wouldn't have posted it. 

I was not replying to everyone I was replying to napcapster. I'm I correct??? 

36 minutes ago, Doug said:

Badger why don't you do a poll similar to what was done a couple years ago on the most reliable 800 motor.  When the poll goes in the wrong direction you could post on Doo talk for reinforcements for help.

Not sure what your getting at Doug but if it makes you feel better I like the over all ride of the XC over my Gen 4. So where would you like me to post it?? 

Edited by Badger**

20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No sure what your getting at Doug but if it makes you feel better I like the over all ride of the XC over my Gen 4. So where would you like me to post it?? 

Somebody here did a poll for the most reliable 800 a while back and it was an epic failure.  Reached out to Doo Talk  to try to pull his brand out of the least reliable 800 motor.  All good.  👍

35 minutes ago, Doug said:

Somebody here did a poll for the most reliable 800 a while back and it was an epic failure.  Reached out to Doo Talk  to try to pull his brand out of the least reliable 800 motor.  All good.  👍

The drink still stands Doug, anytime. :bc:  IMO the old Cat dirty 8 was very reliable, anything the EPA gets their hands on fucks up, it was Doo and Poo that had to take their lumps working with EPA and it was a very bumpy road for both of them, Cat was very lucky to sit back and watch. 

• Like 2

I was not replying to everyone I was replying to napcapster. I'm I correct??? 

Sorry that’s not how it works on Freedomsledder you lying sack of shit :thumbsup: 

And it’s “ Am I” not “I’m I” FFS 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry that’s not how it works on Freedomsledder you lying sack of shit :thumbsup: 

You never looked up who threw the lies out did you, you lying cum guzzler this is so you.  I walked away from your lying POS cum guzzling ass but you had to come right back in and toll, like the toll you are.  :kneebash: 

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You never looked up who threw the lies out did you, you lying cum guzzler this is so you.  I walked away from your lying POS cum guzzling ass but you had to come right back in and toll, like the toll you are.  :kneebash: 

What lies did I tell?

Who are the “good guys” I ran of HCS

Who did I troll and then ban?

These are things you won’t answer, why??

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

What lies did I tell?

Who are the “good guys” I ran of HCS

Who did I troll and then ban?

These are things you won’t answer, why??

Do you have any interest in the 850's our are here to just troll?!?! I owe you nothing so go fuck yourself troll.:D

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, Doug said:

HCS was Pootalk by default. I was looking for more participants so both brands would be represented somewhat equally. I never told or asked anybody to lie in some attempt to skew the poll. BTW there was only one winner in that poll and that was Arctic Cat. Poo & Doo tied for last place. Cat guys may have been laughing back then, now not so much. Oh and it would just be too unfair comparing 850s, like a NFL team playing a college team.

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Do you have any interest in the 850's our are here to just troll?!?! I owe you nothing so go fuck yourself troll.:D

Ok so you’re admitting you’re a liar :thumbsup: good to know. Trying so hard to be cool,,,, failed 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ok so you’re admitting you’re a liar :thumbsup: good to know. Trying so hard to be cool,,,, failed 

I'm walking away from this fool and I'm admitting he's a troll. That's one thing your not is cool your a troll nothing more, sad you don't have a back bone.

So post up your thoughts on the 850's or go back in your hole.  :pc:

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'm walking away from this fool and I'm admitting he's a troll. That's one thing your not is cool your a troll nothing more, sad you don't have a back bone.

So post up your thoughts on the 850's or go back in your hole.  :pc:

Fuck you , post it in a no bash zone . Want my thoughts ? The doo seating position sucks ass and the front end handles like a dog shitting razor blades. Happy? You still made shit up to make me look bad, so deal with it asshole 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fuck you , post it in a no bash zone . Want my thoughts ? The doo seating position sucks ass and the front end handles like a dog shitting razor blades. Happy? You still made shit up to make me look bad, so deal with it asshole 

In bold; You make yourself look bad. :mc::lol2:Now were talking!!! I 100% agree on the seating position or the seat sucks I had to get a new one and ya the frontend is better on the Poo. I'm Happy now!!! :D

Edited by Badger**