Toyota boy got a new truck...

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why you little bastid!! I'll laugh my ass off, when you stove-in your rear quarter panel to the tune of about three thousand bucks!!  BWAHAHAHA!!  

A little Dura Glass...  grinding discs . ...  Bedliner to the roof ....

And off to mudding, it goes!

Worste  case scenario, cut off a used panel ...  attach it .

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, ICG said:

I’d just build a exoskeleton if you were that worried about banging up the panels. To me though if a wheelin rig don’t got some body damage you ain’t wheelin 👍 

57 minutes ago, ICG said:

You make it sound like opening a box of cereal.  :wtf:

On 4/27/2022 at 12:55 PM, 01mxz800 said:

Be easy on uncle snotty, he's been fighting off ankle biters and is cranky:guzzle:

The fucking guy has been threatening to sue me because he didn't like the way members were treating him.

Yeah, let's give him a free fucking pass though :nea:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

The fucking guy has been threatening to sue me because he didn't like the way members were treating him.

Amusingly it is only his own medicine he is tasting as well.  The cockless wonder runs around telling the same 5 gay jokes and applying them to the whole board.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Snake said:

You're more than welcome to shell out $110k for it new.... I'll take half price with 45k miles...

:bc:

20 hours ago, ckf said:

NO, that's not true. 

I only said some members piss me off. 

You are mistaken, very badly.

I threatened to sue because ADMIN MONITORS, PRESSURES, and BANS OR BOOTS ME, ILLEGALLY!! 

I NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT members bashing me, I've been doing this for 15 years, and never complained. 

I GET PISSED WHEN ADMIN WANTS TO BOOT ME, AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF, THAT'S WHAT ENRAGES ME. 

Some members DO piss me off, but I never threatened to sue over that. 

I was on FS1 for years, and the only time I got pissed, was when ROB booted me, and I could not respond!! 

Also John, how did THE ONE know that I contacted YOU on Facebook???  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I threatened to sue because ADMIN MONITORS, PRESSURES, and BANS OR BOOTS ME, ILLEGALLY!! 

Hey moron, it is a PRIVATE webpage.  He can boot or ban you for any reason.  It is 1000% up to him if he wants.

I NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT members bashing me, I've been doing this for 15 years, and never complained. 

You complain about it like a little girl ALL the time

I GET PISSED WHEN ADMIN WANTS TO BOOT ME, AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF, THAT'S WHAT ENRAGES ME. 

Again, too bad you get enraged.  When you have the mental capability of a down's syndrome 3rd grader we realize that is hard for you to understand.  Regardless if an admin wants to boot you they can at any time for any reason.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Amusingly it is only his own medicine he is tasting as well.  The cockless wonder runs around telling the same 5 gay jokes and applying them to the whole board.  

Why do you think about COCKS so often???

I told you before if you have a woman in your life, she is welcome to measure my Johnson. 

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Hey moron, it is a PRIVATE webpage.  He can boot or ban you for any reason.  It is 1000% up to him if he wants.

You complain about it like a little girl ALL the time

Again, too bad you get enraged.  When you have the mental capability of a down's syndrome 3rd grader we realize that is hard for you to understand.  Regardless if an admin wants to boot you they can at any time for any reason.

I've ALWAYS acknowledged that admin can boot me. Where did I EVER say admin can't boot me, you fukkin GUNT!!

On 4/28/2022 at 2:46 PM, ckf said:

if you think I condoned his sueing remarks delete my account now, I was refering to the fact these little ass wads follow him around pushing his buttons and it appears to be ignored, we have all busted his balls over the years but some of these silly fuck take to another level 

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

if you think I condoned his sueing remarks delete my account now, I was refering to the fact these little ass wads follow him around pushing his buttons and it appears to be ignored, we have all busted his balls over the years but some of these silly fuck take to another level 

Thanks for the support MX. Don't worry about me though, been doin' this for 14 years, and I HAVE NEVER COMPLAINED TO ADMINS. 

In fact, it's others who have complained against me!!!  

I've been very transparent about my hatred for some on here, but I NEVER complained. I dish it out, but I can also take it. 

What I will not tolerate though is being attacked, and not being able to reply.  

Does this site know that after ROB booted me, the GAY ONE/800 Faggon, PMd me on SNOWEST and said ROB was posting gay pics in my account!! I couldn't access the site, so obviously I was pissed off.

Hey Deep FAGGOT how do ya' like your new buddy GAY FAGGON now???? He used ROB like a slut to piss me off!! Rob died days later!!!  Imagine LYING about Rob, to piss me off!! What a fukkin bitch thing to do, LIE ABOUT THE SITE OWNER!!!  

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If you stop being an idiot people will stop making you feel bad.

Where did you come from? Why don't you get out?    

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If you stop being an idiot people will stop making you feel bad.

Does the " OWNAGE " I've handed ya' eat away at ya'? It does, doesn't it??

You not only relied from a bar in the North End, you replied from a vacation at the estuary!!! 

LMMFAO!! A 75 year old guy is slapping the " OWNAGE " shit outta' ya', 24/7!!

You've NEVER posted any pics to PROVE anything, so I " OWN " you and The Gay One by emminent domain!!!    

On 4/29/2022 at 10:40 AM, Polaris 550 said:

NO, that's not true. 

I only said some members piss me off. 

You are mistaken, very badly.

Some members DO piss me off, but I never threatened to sue over that. 

I was on FS1 for years, and the only time I got pissed, was when ROB booted me, and I could not respond!! 

Also John, how did THE ONE know that I contacted YOU on Facebook???  

STFU already. We've heard it enough times FFS.

On 4/26/2022 at 10:07 PM, Wildboer said:

Proud new owner of a 1988 Toyota 4Runner boys! I know I'm not around much nowadays, but this called for a check in. The second pick is with my RC rock crawler than I have modeled after my old red Tacoma.

Solid axle swapped with a Toyota trussed axle, Chevy 62" leaf springs all around, 4.88 gears, ARB air lockers front and rear, roll cage, 9,000lbs winch, 35s... 22re 4 banger with a 5 speed, no rot to speak of on the frame or body.

What the hell,, go have fun and enjoy the truck. When I was 13 me an my bud bought VW bug and took the body off it and welded some bars, we had a blast with that old bug in the north woods. :bc: