Polaris releases first quarter 2022 earnings results

The 1990 Arctic Cat - Snowmobiles EXT Special was Arctic’s answer to end the Indy domination of terrain racing since the Indy intro in 1980. It also was the sled that re-focused Polaris Engineering to upgrade the Indy SP models to a more purpose built model called the XCR .
Arctic engineering teamed with Fox and Kirk Hibbert to spec. new shocks using remote reservoir chambers to boot. The EXT special was the first production sled to come with FOX shocks as standard equipment. The EXT Special was built around the older AFS front suspension using chrome moly tubing. AFS was the first generation A-Arm suspension designed by Arctic.
The ability of these shocks to last longer without fading was a game changer in the industry. The sled was built around a wide at the time 39” ski stance and cut down spindles to lower the CG. Remember these sleds were just as likely to see competition on the oval.
The Ext Special was built with a Suzuki 529cc liquid twin. Awesome sled in its day. 

No photo description available.

• Like 1

Is Argo XTV publicly traded?  Looks like it might be a private company, because I can't find investor information.

Polaris has been a good investment.  Not as good as VISA, but not as bad as General Mills.

21 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Is Argo XTV publicly traded?  Looks like it might be a private company, because I can't find investor information.

Polaris has been a good investment.  Not as good as VISA, but not as bad as General Mills.

Polaris was a good investment up until about 2015.  Over the last 5 years it's only up 12% and way underperforming the S&P 500.

image.thumb.png.f91ef87ee332c2e7a41a98598223ea23.png

23 hours ago, p51mstg said:

I think it's not publicly traded. Can't find any info on it. 

Still hoping the cat guys that ended up there want to something with sleds.