Pelosi

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So almost a million Americans died how?

Because they refused to listen to Trump when they had the cance to close off travel and urged there lemming to go to China Town go to a parade.  Fucking idiot 

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Because they refused to listen to Trump when they had the cance to close off travel and urged there lemming to go to China Town go to a parade.  Fucking idiot 

There is some truth to that.  The history in the way covid was handled in the beginning by Trump to when Fauci and the Dems took it over seems to change thanks to the media.  Would like an honest assessment of what was done right and what was wrong when the time is right.  You think they will tell us the masks had no effect if they find it to be true a couple years from now?     

Just now, $poorsledder$ said:

There is some truth to that.  The history in the way covid was handled in the beginning by Trump to when Fauci and the Dems took it over seems to change thanks to the media.  Would like an honest assessment of what was done right and what was wrong when the time is right.  You think they will tell us the masks had no effect if they find it to be true a couple years from now?     

Trump put Fauci in the lead. That is a fact

• USA Contributing Member

Fauci would not have been given the lead like he was under the dems.

Good or bad our freedoms would not have been taken to the extent you would be treated like an asshole if you didn’t get jabbed.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who else was he going to put in the lead?  

I mean I guess your right.....only the most entrenched lifetime bureaucrat is qualified to advise the president in a national medical emergency 

drain the swamp alright 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump put Fauci in the lead. That is a fact

True ... no denying that.  But that was the role of Fauci, dating back to who ... Reagan, I think?  I guess I should add that POS to the list of human garbage we had discussed earlier with Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, Graham, etc. 

20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

True ... no denying that.  But that was the role of Fauci, dating back to who ... Reagan, I think?  I guess I should add that POS to the list of human garbage we had discussed earlier with Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, Graham, etc. 

I’m just saying that was my whole problem with Trump. He was gonna drain the swamp and then every single fucking time he had an opportunity to marginalize a rat faced fucking piece of filth like Faucci he kept the swamp fully intact and even filled it a bit more. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m just saying that was my whole problem with Trump. He was gonna drain the swamp and then every single fucking time he had an opportunity to marginalize a rat faced fucking piece of filth like Faucci he kept the swamp fully intact and even filled it a bit more. 

I'm not disagreeing with ya, but look at it from the angle of that position/role being very low impact (at the time).  Of course, now, hindsight is 20/20.  But to remove Fauci even before the Rona hit, was probably so far off the radar given everything else Trump was up against.  When Rona finally did hit, there was no way to remove the dude since he was in place for so long and ultimately considered "the expert" (I try not to puke while typing that!).  It doesn't change the fact that, yes, Fauci is as much a part of the swamp as the establishment.  But who would have guessed he would become such a huge player at the end of Trump's term?

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm not disagreeing with ya, but look at it from the angle of that position/role being very low impact (at the time).  Of course, now, hindsight is 20/20.  But to remove Fauci even before the Rona hit, was probably so far off the radar given everything else Trump was up against.  When Rona finally did hit, there was no way to remove the dude since he was in place for so long and ultimately considered "the expert" (I try not to puke while typing that!).  It doesn't change the fact that, yes, Fauci is as much a part of the swamp as the establishment.  But who would have guessed he would become such a huge player at the end of Trump's term?

I’m not saying he should have been on the radar before covid ....I’m saying that when covid had gotten to the point where it was dominating the national discourse Trump should have picked a legitimate, honest expert who isn’t a lifelong DC bureaucrat to push out front and center. Instead he picks Fauci like always and we get more of the same. 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Jesus your a stupid fuck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m not saying he should have been on the radar before covid ....I’m saying that when covid had gotten to the point where it was dominating the national discourse Trump should have picked a legitimate, honest expert who isn’t a lifelong DC bureaucrat to push out front and center. Instead he picks Fauci like always and we get more of the same. 

And who might that have been?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish he would have, too ... but we both know how that would have played out.  The Dems would have gone for yet another impeachment :handjob:

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And who might that have been?

He has an entire nation of resources at his disposal. In 2 hours a list and background of every expert in infectious diseases could have been compiled ....in the time it takes Trump to eat and Big Mac and scream at CNN he could have made a dozen calls and had interviews with half of them choosing someone to lead this charge who wasn’t pure fucking evil. 

But Trump isn’t a leader....he’s an ignorant ideologue with a cult following and he doesn’t have to deliver results....just assign blame. 

Just now, f7ben said:

He has an entire nation of resources at his disposal. In 2 hours a list and background of every expert in infectious diseases could have been compiled ....in the time it takes Trump to eat and Big Mac and scream at CNN he could have made a dozen calls and had interviews with half of them choosing someone to lead this charge who wasn’t pure fucking evil. 

But Trump isn’t a leader....he’s an ignorant ideologue with a cult following and he doesn’t have to deliver results....just assign blame. 

He fell back on the guy they've always used. I'm sure you would've done the same in an emergency. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

He fell back on the guy they've always used. I'm sure you would've done the same in an emergency. 

No , no I wouldn’t have. Given the opportunity and with an issue of such massive importance I would have chosen a clean candidate to be the face of that policy. That is what Trump promised us all along and that is the exact opposite of what he delivered.

I mean unless making Betsy fucking Davos the education secretary is draining the swamp to you :lol: 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , no I wouldn’t have. Given the opportunity and with an issue of such massive importance I would have chosen a clean candidate to be the face of that policy. That is what Trump promised us all along and that is the exact opposite of what he delivered.

I mean unless making Betsy fucking Davos the education secretary is draining the swamp to you :lol: 

Maybe he wasn't given the opportunity?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe he wasn't given the opportunity?

Or maybe he didn’t care and he lied to us every time he opened his mouth. 

I think he was controlled opposition myself 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What I don't understand is why he couldn't have assembled a "team" of experts. Seems to me putting someone with an ego as big as fauci's was a disaster waiting to happen given his "swamp" status. 

Just now, Skidude600 said:

What I don't understand is why he couldn't have assembled a "team" of experts. Seems to me putting someone with an ego as big as fauci's was a disaster waiting to happen given his "swamp" status. 

That’s not how Trump does anything. He needs to have someone to scapegoat and turn into the bad guy in the event things don’t go like he says they will. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The way I see it was he was damned if he did or didnt fire fucky. 

The dems crafted the narrative already that everyone involved with trump were anti-science as all replublicans are ( see how this works) so when fucky came into the spot light and due to his 30 year reign in the NIH if trump were to fire him the anti-science angle would just ramp up. trump could have appointed anyone, dosent matter who it was and they would be labeled trumps anti-science person. It's so easy to see how that would have played out.

So in the end trump left that clown in charge to mitigate political fallout but that led to fucky fucking things up at every step. Now was what fucky did done on purpose or is he really that dumb?  was fucky deliberately sabotaging from the inside or just extremely incompetent? 

• Like 1