Has anyone else noticed??

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Well , you did let it slip out that you are only a partial owner as others are involved. Remember?

I didn't let anything slip, I told you the truth. Now what?  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How many likes did you get today and how many LLCs do you own???? 

ANSWER ME IF YOU DARE!!!!

Probably no likes, and no LLCs. Now what? 

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait 'til a judge hears that I can not call a woman a " broad ", but you can call me any name you want. 

We'll see how that goes over. 

Then we'll see how I was BOOTED three times, and monitored 24/7. 

We'll see how the site explains my being bounced. 

Hey, I could be wrong, we'll see.   

The judge would toss you in a nut house and your lawyer in jail for wasting the court's time. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Probably no likes, and no LLCs. Now what? 

Now it’s time for you answer my questions truthfully or you’ll hear from my lawyer Mr. J Noble Dagget of Dardanville Arkansas!!!!

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well if you win mucho bucks in your lawsuit you should be a real sport and buy that chic at Sandys some hearing aids.

I was going by on my way to united rentals in hookest , so I stopped in hoping to get a nice roll of french bread to have with my dinner.

I told her I was looking for a bagget. That deaf bitch started writing down your number.

:lol: 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Well if you win mucho bucks in your lawsuit you should be a real sport and buy that chic at Sandys some hearing aids.

I was going by on my way to united rentals in hookest , so I stopped in hoping to get a nice roll of french bread to have with my dinner.

I told her I was looking for a bagget. That deaf bitch started writing down your number.

Very funny, you fukkin greaser. Maybe you'll get summonsed in too. Fucking big buddy with John huh?

Stinking ditch-digger cunt fag. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Very funny, you fukkin greaser. Maybe you'll get summonsed in too. Fucking big buddy with John huh?

Stinking ditch-digger cunt fag. 

I told you before to shut the fuck up about sueing me , or you will be on the outside looking in once again.

This is your last warning on the matter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I told you before to shut the fuck up about sueing me , or you will be on the outside looking in once again.

Come on Johnny ....just let a little more leash out :lol: this is too good. Reminds me of the old days 

• Haha 1

GO TO PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Come on Johnny ....just let a little more leash out :lol: this is too good. Reminds me of the old days 

Fine, you can toy around with him a bit more :lol:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

GO TO PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's an oldie but a goodie from my pmz!

Screenshot_20220424-163412-904.png

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What are they laughing about?  YOU are the only one that can save John. You know who and where I am. They all think it's a joke, but it's not. 

My wife is laughing as well.  Did you challenge yourself to see if you could show you were even less intelligent today?  Who won?  You or you?

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

oh oh.......... Poo 550 is flirting with the ban hammer :lmao:

Sledgehammer GIF