We prefer you just shoot them

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Faggot ass retard 

Come on over to my place.  We can do the world a favor.  It will never miss the couple of IQ points that you have.....  Oh and quit disgracing the state of MN with the wild in your avy.  You fucking commy traitor!  PM me I will give you my address.  Lets get this going!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

Come on over to my place.  We can do the world a favor.  It will never miss the couple of IQ points that you have.....  Oh and quit disgracing the state of MN with the wild in your avy.  You fucking commy traitor!  PM me I will give you my address.  Lets get this going!!

Kill yourself you fucking retard 

6 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Simmer down, no need for threats :bc:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

I should get his address ...then peel his piece out of his hands on his porch and pistol whip the fuck out of him OT style :lol: fucking crying ass queer would leave a puddle of piss on the floor 

Edited by f7ben

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

With all this queer/fag name calling, I read that differently.

30 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Come on over to my place.  PM me I will give you my address.  Lets get this going!!

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

should get his address ...then peel my piece out of his hands on his porch

Sounds erotic.

• Haha 3

Just now, akvanden said:

With all this queer/fag name calling, I read that differently.

Sounds erotic.

Yah....that was a little too gay dude. You might have some shit you need to get out in the open 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I should get his address ...then peel his piece out of his hands on his porch and pistol whip the fuck out of him OT style :lol: fucking crying ass queer would leave a puddle of piss on the floor 

Simmer down, no need for threats  :bc:  

:lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well these are my extras.  My wife put a sign out that says these doors are locked for your protection not ours.  The floor is yours pal.IMG_20220328_213618914.thumb.jpg.5d01f6cdc559faaa4c93f6a3f047f104.jpg

IMG_20220328_213629378.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Well these are my extras.  My wife put a sign out that says these doors are locked for your protection not ours.  The floor is yours pal.IMG_20220328_213618914.thumb.jpg.5d01f6cdc559faaa4c93f6a3f047f104.jpg

Well that is bad ass

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Good job. MC has to have his diaper changed again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

How much is a collection like that worth???? Pretty cool!!!!

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

How much is a collection like that worth???? Pretty cool!!!!

Oh the expensive stuff isn't displayed.  They are in cases.  That big rifle on the bottom though with both optics was 6k.  Like I said these are just my extras.  Guns in all vehicles, guns at work, guns all over house, guns in tool box in garage.  Just that vault door was 5k.  10 inches of concrete on all sides of that room with that safe door.  Where is @Mainecatto give me his opinion????

Edited by poopooforme
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Oh the expensive stuff isn't displayed.  They are in cases.  That big rifle on the bottom though with both optics was 6k.  Like I said these are just my extras.  Guns in all vehicles, guns at work, guns all over house, guns in tool box in garage.  Just that vault door was 5k.  10 inches of concrete on all sides of that room with that safe door.  Where is @Mainecatto give me his opinion????

WOW!!!! You shoot competition level?? 

If the zombie apocalypse happens can I come over???

31 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I LOVE IT!

45 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

My buddy is building a room like that in his house this year. He is gutting his loading room going 3/8 steel plate on all sides and ceiling  followed by concrete. You won’t be able to core into the room. He says the door is going to cost as much as the entire rest of the build. Last I heard he was figuring out how to pump in the ceiling concrete through his kitchen floor :lol: I’m guessing he has half million worth of guns at today’s prices. 

Edited by f7ben