Do you guys like Fentanyl?

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Democrats are doing society a favor. Clearing out all the rich suburban GOP kids. 

What's wrong with those kids, be specific. Are you suggesting having money is a bad thing? And being poor is somehow better?

54 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What's wrong with those kids, be specific. Are you suggesting having money is a bad thing? And being poor is somehow better?

Up until they started showing up dead, nobody cared. Urban kids never counted. Still don’t. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sometimes I wonder when you type this stuff do you have a moment where your finger hesitates over the enter button or does it just flow out of you without remorse?

It’s as if the need to be edgy is so important.  Or he really is that disgruntled with life.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Up until they started showing up dead, nobody cared. Urban kids never counted. Still don’t. 

In their own little world, until it happens to THEM, no, they don't care.  But when it DOES happen to them, then its someone else's fault.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

He feels threatened by the "GOP" kids.

Fentanyl test kits are readily available https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/were-done-with-dead-kids-us-bars-hand-out-free-fentanyl-tests-2022-04-20/

31 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How fucking ridiculous. Test kits so they can find the good stuff. It never ceases to amaze me how little is understood by these people when it comes to addiction. Money for those kits could’ve been put to much better use. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sometimes I wonder when you type this stuff do you have a moment where your finger hesitates over the enter button or does it just flow out of you without remorse?

Interesting. I have the same thought when I read the ridiculous stuff posted here that democrats are promoting the destruction of society. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

In their own little world, until it happens to THEM, no, they don't care.  But when it DOES happen to them, then its someone else's fault.....

Pretty much. I read where some people here write about narcan being a waste. “Just let ‘em die. It’s Darwin’s law”. That is until it’s their kid. It’s pretty fucking disgusting 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Pretty much. I read where some people here write about narcan being a waste. “Just let ‘em die. It’s Darwin’s law”. That is until it’s their kid. It’s pretty fucking disgusting 

Great point.

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How fucking ridiculous. Test kits so they can find the good stuff. It never ceases to amaze me how little is understood by these people when it comes to addiction. Money for those kits could’ve been put to much better use. 

The kits are very cheap and given out for free in some of the bars...... if I was still a regular user of coke I know I'd be getting those kits to make sure what I got didn't contain fentanyl

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Find the post where someone said this.  There are many here that say taxpayer money for narcan should not take priority over insulin or something like that, but I have never seen someone post "just let em die" 

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The kits are very cheap and given out for free in some of the bars...... if I was still a regular user of coke I know I'd be getting those kits to make sure what I got didn't contain fentanyl

Here’s the issue with those kits. As of December of last year there were 28 different fentanyl analogues floating around the state of Wisconsin. Some was carfentanyl. And elephant tranquilizer. The kits are incapable of identifying a number of these new recipes of fentanyl. It’s a total false sense of security.  

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Find the post where someone said this.  There are many here that say taxpayer money for narcan should not take priority over insulin or something like that, but I have never seen someone post "just let em die" 

Says Don Quixote. :lol: 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

ThpinnyVan just wants everyone to be as bitter, pathetic and miserable as he is 

He is the first one to put his words into other's mouths.  Always saying "others" are saying it.

I heard other people say 'LET EM DIE'

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

He is the first one to put his words into other's mouths.  Always saying "others" are saying it.

I heard other people say 'LET EM DIE'

He said people are shit for others saying “let them die” while also revelling in the idea of kids dying based on political affiliation :lol:

self awareness level 0/10 

On 4/21/2022 at 10:18 PM, spin_dry said:

That’s weird. Fentanyl is the cleanest drug used for anesthesia. Short half life and washes out rapidly. 

That Must be the reason the hospital stopped using.the drug.

Ugly Ugly Ugly side affects....