Now what?

Season is over, Cat laid a spoiled egg, Yamaha got zero attention, Polaris magically launched new product again and BRP owns the lion's share of the market.  Cat won usxc, Doo dominated SX and the id, no one really cares about the GD Soo and oval racing is a dying sport.  Gear and product is difficult to ascertain due to idiotic jit supply side manufacturing.  And more...?

I had a reasonably good riding season, spent time riding with my brother who flew home and with friends.  Got in a good amount of time of solo riding which I truly enjoy.  Fixed very few issues, spent some time and money again on the modified sled which keeps getting closer to perfect. 

Got kicked out of a FB group, LOL, and then there's this place... enjoy you all, even the new resident moron.  

All in all, no complaints. :)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Season is over, Cat laid a spoiled egg, Yamaha got zero attention, Polaris magically launched new product again and BRP owns the lion's share of the market.  Cat won usxc, Doo dominated SX and the id, no one really cares about the GD Soo and oval racing is a dying sport.  Gear and product is difficult to ascertain due to idiotic jit supply side manufacturing.  And more...?

I had a reasonably good riding season, spent time riding with my brother who flew home and with friends.  Got in a good amount of time of solo riding which I truly enjoy.  Fixed very few issues, spent some time and money again on the modified sled which keeps getting closer to perfect. 

Got kicked out of a FB group, LOL, and then there's this place... enjoy you all, even the new resident moron.  

All in all, no complaints. :)

Cat really bent your noise out of joint, let it all out C2C ya poor bastard its not like you were going buy one anyway. :ashamed: 

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Cat really bent your noise out of joint, let it all out C2C ya poor bastard its not like you were going buy one anyway. :ashamed: 

Only thing he has left. Guessing his boy toy left him, his vibrating electric dildo died so he takes it out on Cat. Feminism to him. He hates woman. Calls people cunts like it is cool. What a putz!

Got some miles in, got some trips in, only had to clean up the big trailer once, burned up some carbides and slides, even made it to a couple races to catch up with my other family. 

Clips for the Enticer finally showed up, so I guess I'll keep tinkering on that project...

• Like 1

Late sled delivery and staying busy with the kid's VB activities limited me to under 700 miles .... but it was still good & I at least ended with a good weekend up in central MN.  Now it's on to SxS season, and officially getting out there and getting into that with me picking one up late last fall.  I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any Tahoe that's following me too closely!!

I'm ready to list my XCR, but learned my lesson and will be keeping it until the new ride shows up ... hopefully in the fall, and not in January or later.  Until then, I'll get my fill here with the handful of entertaining threads that I'm sure will keep things interesting this offseason.  Maybe I'll have to take a road trip to northern MN this summer and see our "engineering technician" at work :lol2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Late sled delivery and staying busy with the kid's VB activities limited me to under 700 miles .... but it was still good & I at least ended with a good weekend up in central MN.  Now it's on to SxS season, and officially getting out there and getting into that with me picking one up late last fall.  I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any Tahoe that's following me too closely!!

I'm ready to list my XCR, but learned my lesson and will be keeping it until the new ride shows up ... hopefully in the fall, and not in January or later.  Until then, I'll get my fill here with the handful of entertaining threads that I'm sure will keep things interesting this offseason.  Maybe I'll have to take a road trip to northern MN this summer and see our "engineering technician" at work :lol2:

Here you go Bontz combine your summer time hobbies

SxS.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I should probably think about getting race cars ready too, but I'll probably just pile up some poop and get ready for the spring feces throwing.  

You guys going to have tire supply issues this year?? Couple of my buds who work on teams were talking about a "shortage on nylon bands" used to make the dirt car tires?

Be Grateful for where we live… Be Grateful for what we have.

This is a crazy place you all got here, I  still enjoy stopping in.

Enjoy your summer, Peace and God Bless.

• Like 5

Late arrival for my XCR limited riding to 525 miles. No issues, needs to go in for coolant hose debacle. Supposed to have a new Sea Doo coming end of May, who knows. Ordered a new Tundra no date on that one. At least I have the boat to entertain me. All in all a decent year

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

IRL 2 Cat I'm just frustrated by seeing an iconic brand go nowhere and being sucked dry by a lamprey. 

Will be heading up to the UP soon to assess the cottage after a long winter and prepare for summer fun, family and fishing there.  Then haul the sleds out to storage and bringing the in town bass boat home.  Daughter just got her temps and is recovering well from knee surgery so we're easing into behind the wheel with mom and dad.  

Life's good. 

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only thing he has left. Guessing his boy toy left him, his vibrating electric dildo died so he takes it out on Cat. Feminism to him. He hates woman. Calls people cunts like it is cool. What a putz!

Did you start digging that hole to go stand or sit in yet?

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Be Grateful for where we live… Be Grateful for what we have.

This is a crazy place you all got here, I  still enjoy stopping in.

Enjoy your summer, Peace and God Bless.

No kidding there.  Everytime I turn on the TV, phone or computer and see what's going on in Ukraine it makes me sick to my stomach and grateful for what I and we all have.  It also makes me think how petty my own 'problems' are and those of my fellow countrymen.  We're complaining about not being able to get our $15k sleds or new trucks when people in another democracy have lost everything and are being beaten to a pulp by the school yard bully.  

Life's not so bad, appreciate your family, friends and neighbors, even if you don't see eye to eye.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Now what?? summer race season is just getting started

You ARE alive ... I was just wondering about you the other day, thinking you haven't been on here lately (or at least, I hadn't seen ya).  I was waiting to see you join the entertainment with our resident "Engineering Technician" :lol2:

• Thanks 1

4200 miles on the sleds this year.  Time to change the cabin around for summer.  Friend that farms over 1000 acres needs help in the field so as he put it I'll be helping him with summer time grooming dirt.  Scheduled to work 5 Nascar races for Sunoco.  Help the club by our cabin get a trail moved off a road and onto a forestry trail.  Go to some of the local dirt tracks in the area.  Anything else that I want to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IRL 2 Cat I'm just frustrated by seeing an iconic brand go nowhere and being sucked dry by a lamprey. 

Will be heading up to the UP soon to assess the cottage after a long winter and prepare for summer fun, family and fishing there.  Then haul the sleds out to storage and bringing the in town bass boat home.  Daughter just got her temps and is recovering well from knee surgery so we're easing into behind the wheel with mom and dad.  

Life's good. 

No kidding there.  Everytime I turn on the TV, phone or computer and see what's going on in Ukraine it makes me sick to my stomach and grateful for what I and we all have.  It also makes me think how petty my own 'problems' are and those of my fellow countrymen.  We're complaining about not being able to get our $15k sleds or new trucks when people in another democracy have lost everything and are being beaten to a pulp by the school yard bully.  

Life's not so bad, appreciate your family, friends and neighbors, even if you don't see eye to eye.

9000 series sold out girly man. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Life's good. 

From the beginning I preached how I did not trust Textron after the Polaris debacle, I think I bought one of their last sleds back in the 80's used. 1981 TX 340 dam that little bastard was fast on a cold night. Good news!! about your child's recovery!! Driving part, take them out in the woods and have fun with it.

The old man wants you have a good one. :bc:   

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

9000 series sold out girly man. 

wait... aren't all of the cat sleds sold out ? 

Managed to get a little over 300 miles (pathetic I know) on my 22 rxc , seemed like when conditions were good to ride it was -232359283 degrees or I was gone. 

I figure I worked a total of 11 weekends this winter including every weekend in march and had 15 dq's (7 of which were pros) . Consumed copious amounts of capri suns and ruined Haleys pitwalk several times. Rules meeting a week from Sunday which should prove to be entertaining. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Life's good. 

You give Jim too much credit, Dave's the one that does all the work Jim just holds a sign.

278215937_1685484935141875_6696366357913296865_n.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

You ARE alive ... I was just wondering about you the other day, thinking you haven't been on here lately (or at least, I hadn't seen ya).  I was waiting to see you join the entertainment with our resident "Engineering Technician" :lol2:

you got a new retard?

• Haha 1