Hand-implanted microchip could be used for contactless payments

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Trump idiots wouldn’t vaccinate because they thought microchips were in the shot. 
They will never use this…..lmao The gubment can track me….lol

So you're ok with having a credit card company put a foreign object in your body just because taping your CC on a screen is to much work?? If you have multiple CC do you get more chips??  Sounds like a great idea, I'll keep my wallet and tap to pay

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So you're ok with having a credit card company put a foreign object in your body just because taping your CC on a screen is to much work?? If you have multiple CC do you get more chips??  Sounds like a great idea, I'll keep my wallet and tap to pay

People pay to get silly tattoos permanently plastered on their body everyday. Tattoos only function is “look at me” 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Not to mention how often times your basic mobile app is caught spying without your permission. I mean maybe the first generation of these chips won't have the ability to spy other (except like your typical CC does) but sooner or later they will add functionality and so on. We entered the proverbial rabbit hole with this shit years ago but it just gets more and more scarier. At least you can leave the mobile phone home.

• Like 2

Just now, spin_dry said:

People pay to get silly tattoos permanently plastered on their body everyday. Tattoos only function is “look at me” 

My girlfriend has a tattoo, only way anyone can see it is if she's naked or in a thong...Couple friends have tattoos in remembrance of family members..So you're wrong as usual.. Boomers and their opinions on tattoos.. SMH..

Hey, I'm not a lazy fuck so I can reach my hand in my back pocket, pull out the old card and tap it on the screen..I'm sure a busy guy like yourself with hardly any free time on his hands might need a few CC chips installed in his hand to tap on the screen where a normal person taps their card using their hand..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

:whistle: - - :stirthepot:

What happens if the credit card company goes out of business?????? lol.gif.3031b8dbf39b278e263afe17cb2a2242.gif  

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My girlfriend has a tattoo, only way anyone can see it is if she's naked or in a thong...Couple friends have tattoos in remembrance of family members..So you're wrong as usual.. Boomers and their opinions on tattoos.. SMH..

Hey, I'm not a lazy fuck so I can reach my hand in my back pocket, pull out the old card and tap it on the screen..I'm sure a busy guy like yourself with hardly any free time on his hands might need a few CC chips installed in his hand to tap on the screen where a normal person taps their card using their hand..

I’d want 5 chips. One for every credit card. 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

I like the points and flyer miles. 

I have a couple company cards, a couple for my business, 6 personal..I'd be getting a 10 stack! It's a good look!! :lol:

carpal-ganglion-wrist-cyst-arm-skin-bump.jpg

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Thats why I don't have any.  Not ever agreeing to put anything into my body that can be used to make payments, tracked, controlled, anything.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

First sentence.....Prove it....😂😜

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

For the most part that's true. What cracks me up are the people all tatted up doing Go Fund Me fundraisers for trivial shit. They have thousands of dollars worth of tattoos and they're begging for money for trivial things. My first and only thought is...........get bent dumbass.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First sentence.....Prove it....😂😜

Out of all the naked pics I got of her, none are a side view of her hip..:lol:

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What happens when your chip number gets stolen?

They just reset the chip with new numbers, they attach several electrodes on different parts of your body then send 480 volts thru the electrodes to clear the current chip numbers, wait 60 seconds then send the new chip numbers via the electrodes with another 480 volt charge for 90 seconds.

24-channel EEG-headset with AgCl electrodes with solid-gel parts | Medicom  MTD Ltd