What do make of this?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They can. It may be just in the state it was decided in.

Wrong yet again the tsa said almost instantly they would not be enforcing any mask mandates and most of the airlines dropped the stupid mask dates by the time the 6 news played . Only idiots actually still think your virtue signal device is doing anything but make you look like the cuck you are 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I'm on a plane right now flying to Seattle for orientation. Then headed to Alaska later this week. It would be nice not to have wear this fucking mask!

Alaska Air was one of the first to drop the bullshit 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The American Bar Association rated her as “not qualified,”noting that she had only participated in two trials during her brief career and she was an intern in both cases.

Her lifetime appointment to the bench was confirmed by the GOP-controlled Senate just two weeks after Trump lost the 2020 election, a rare move during a lame duck session. 

She is married to Chad Mizelle, who faced similar questions about his youth and inexperience last year when his friend and ally at the White House, Stephen Miller, smoothed the way for him to become the acting general counsel at the Department of Homeland Security, leading DHS’ legal office of 2,500 attorneys just six years after graduating from law school.

And still making better decisions than Joe or the cum guzzler or ane one on the squad .

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:People are protesting this in several states.

If you want to wear a mask then do it, if you don't then don't........simple!!

People are scared!!!   I want the government to force me to wear mask!! Bad Trump lady!!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

People are scared!!!   I want the government to force me to wear mask!! Bad Trump lady!!!! 

Its amazing how many people were exposed as needing the government to make their decisions for them. Total sheep 

sheep-free-thinker.gif.e5494fd5d0760df459250bb11e753e42.gif

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The pandemic has waned thanks to responsible Americans who wore masks and were vaccinated. 

It could have been curtailed many months ago, but we have too many bastards in America. They don't care if they kill your parents or mine. Mother fukkers that went to Sturgis. Tough biker bastids, then went back to Minnesota and spread the infection. All over the country, motherfukkers don't wear masks, so it keeps spreading. 

About a million died.

About 40 million infected.

Sounds like a country filled with bastard people, who fought about a one-ounce piece of cloth on their face in public. 

I've always maintained that America has way too many bastard fuck people. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It could have been curtailed many months ago, but we have too many bastards in America. They don't care if they kill your parents or mine. Mother fukkers that went to Sturgis. Tough biker bastids, then went back to Minnesota and spread the infection. All over the country, motherfukkers don't wear masks, so it keeps spreading. 

About a million died.

Sounds like a country filled with bastard people, who fought about a one-ounce piece of cloth on their face in public. 

Your perception is not reality. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Your perception is not reality. 

That's been MY experience. Were you ever a tough cop? 

Did you ever arrest any drunks?

Did you ever arrest any guy that beat up his wife?

Have you ever been to a bar or nightclub, and seen any fights?

Have you ever been given the finger on the road for no apparent reason? 

Do you live in Disneyworld or Disneyland?  

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The pandemic has waned thanks to responsible Americans who wore masks and were vaccinated. 

So when the war in Ukraine is over, we can expect the next round of the Rona to hit .... right?  Or, if the war is still going on - give it until November.

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

About a million died.

Man I never realized what a fucking pansy you were   :lol:  :bigfinger:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

This country is full of whiny bitches

Some right on this forum.  Airplanes recirculate the air at least once a minute through multiple hepa flters and are likely one of the most sanitary places to be.  You scared of Covid...stay the fuck home.  If you think a mask is going to protect you from anything, you're delusional.

• Like 2

Buddy flew out today. Said it was 80% no masks.   A small minority wants their government bred fear and restrictions forced upon the majority.  They are not happy with the right to choose.  

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some right on this forum.  Airplanes recirculate the air at least once a minute through multiple hepa flters and are likely one of the most sanitary places to be.  You scared of Covid...stay the fuck home.  If you think a mask is going to protect you from anything, you're delusional.

Not only does it not protect you, the construction of these things is so bad they break apart and get inhaled into your lungs.

Who the fuck could not see this coming?  Any PhD's out there?:lol:

Fucking dumb sheep.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/04/microplastics-lungs-living-people/

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

STFU, you Republican/Trump zealot.

Pansy?

You wanna' come up here and we'll pace out 100 yards and have a handgun shootout? On three we open fire on each other. 

Yes or no, tough guy??? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you Republican/Trump zealot.

Pansy?

You wanna' come up here and we'll pace out 100 yards and have a handgun shootout? On three we open fire on each other. 

Yes or no, tough guy??? 

The only thing you're better at than anybody else is gobbling dicks. You'd make Joey Chestnut look like an amateur.  :bigfinger::lmao: