New Yorkers?? Oneonta/Cooperstown area??

We will be out there sometime in June for our grandson to play in a 12U tournament at All Star Village. I will definitely go to the MLB Hall of Fame while there. Any suggestions for good eating places around there.? Sports bars,dive {but safe} bars, family casual, etc.

used to be a real good place at a 45 degree angle from the hall of fame. omegang brewery and also cooperstown brewery too. not sure if they have food. you will get to see some of what we ride too. no sleds in cooperstown itself, but all around. nice area and a gorgeous otsego lake

39 minutes ago, racerdave said:

We will be out there sometime in June for our grandson to play in a 12U tournament at All Star Village. I will definitely go to the MLB Hall of Fame while there. Any suggestions for good eating places around there.? Sports bars,dive {but safe} bars, family casual, etc.

couple good breweries out there inclkuding Ommegang,  hall is boring IMO .  Cool experience for the kids to go there,  my son played at Coopestown dreams which was actually the last time he played,  great player but just didn't love the game.  We rented a house on Ostego for the week which was nice as theres a ton of time sas parents we did not need to be there.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

couple good breweries out there inclkuding Ommegang,  hall is boring IMO .  Cool experience for the kids to go there,  my son played at Coopestown dreams which was actually the last time he played,  great player but just didn't love the game.  We rented a house on Ostego for the week which was nice as theres a ton of time sas parents we did not need to be there.   

We did the same. Nice relaxing spot

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

We are staying in Oneonta. I am looking forward to the HOF. Cardinal fan since first attended game in 1958, Plenty of Cardinals in the HOF.

48 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

oneonta has exploded . lots of stuff there. i think you should make a point to try Brook's bbq in oneonta. you can eat in or take out. 

https://brooksbbq.com/application/files/7116/4666/8186/CarryOut_March2022_FINAL.pdf

It's a nice area, I'm thru there once a month have 5 customers in Oneonta. I never have time to stop and eat, but it is getting quite busy there

20 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

try brook's bbq. it's on rte 7

Oh I've driven by it, I never have time to stop, always rushing to the next stop or home