iPhone update adds 'pregnant man' emoji, other gender neutral cartoons

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are a dumb cock sucker....whatever your take is on almost anything I’ll not lose any sleep over just assuming the opposite 

Sure you will. If that’s they case then why even respond? Bhenny The Lib. Fits you perfect. Really, it does. 

Would you not, at the very least, have your nuts removed as a requirement to be described as a "not male", let alone a female?

Minimum requirement to be allowed in a "woman's" prison?

How far off the turnip truck has your once great nation gone?

Rolled as far as us?

Edited by Voodoo

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Promotion of mental illness to children and young people will not end well for our society. 

Neither will hormone blockers and surgery for as Frontline treatment

Military enlistment and brainwashing is more damaging to a young persons mental health than any societal social issue. Prove me wrong 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Military enlistment and brainwashing is more damaging to a young persons mental health than any societal social issue. Prove me wrong 

Fatherless homes is #1 

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2022 at 12:51 PM, 01mxz800 said:

the left is going to be the downfall of humanity

Ok..read the topic of post and 1st and your response...people stand up and DEMAND this is wrong. My kids 16 and 19 both know, this is not natural and not right....where is this world coming to? I won't read any further unto this thread...because it is wrong...if U agree with it, shame on you...buy a scooter and get off the snowmobile forum. I will not bend or change my stance...WRONG. ...complete crap....

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your schtick is tiring.  All you do is connect the dots between military and LEO, and you think EVERY ONE OF THEM are bad people.  I don't know a lot of people who've gone through the military, but I know enough and I can honestly say maybe two of them (that I KNOW) turned out to be piles of shit.  Everyone else is hard working, or now retired, and built their work ethic through their service.

I'd love to see you spout your attitude about cops in front of a few local LEO's and retired service personnel I know ... but I know that big internet mouth of yours would fail to open.  I'd especially love to see your loud mouth in front of the widow, who lost her husband in the line of duty while trying to save a young girl from her boyfriend that was pointing a gun at her.  He got her out, but got shot while helping her get out of the house and to his squad car.  He was a great guy - so go fist fuck yourself you colossal pussy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Your schtick is tiring.  All you do is connect the dots between military and LEO, and you think EVERY ONE OF THEM are bad people.  I don't know a lot of people who've gone through the military, but I know enough and I can honestly say maybe two of them (that I KNOW) turned out to be piles of shit.  Everyone else is hard working, or now retired, and built their work ethic through their service.

I'd love to see you spout your attitude about cops in front of a few local LEO's and retired service personnel I know ... but I know that big internet mouth of yours would fail to open.  I'd especially love to see your loud mouth in front of the widow, who lost her husband in the line of duty while trying to save a young girl from her boyfriend that was pointing a gun at her.  He got her out, but got shot while helping her get out of the house and to his squad car.  He was a great guy - so go fist fuck yourself you colossal pussy

Quit your fucking blubbering you retarded ass pos

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's right though.  You need to ease up on the haterade for your fellow man.

Dude....I’m not sure how many times I have to clarify but again. It’s not the individuals I hate. It’s what they represent when they put that uniform on. I hate law enforcement as a flawed occupation and to a somewhat lesser extent military service. I don’t hate the individuals who choose to engage in this activity....I hate the system that has manipulated and coopted them into becoming agents of corruption. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude....I’m not sure how many times I have to clarify but again. It’s not the individuals I hate. It’s what they represent when they put that uniform on. I hate law enforcement as a flawed occupation and to a somewhat lesser extent military service. I don’t hate the individuals who choose to engage in this activity....I hate the system that has manipulated and coopted them into becoming agents of corruption. 

Shitty law enforcement is a symptom of a shitty government 

On 4/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, f7ben said:

I said children, you have to be an adult to enter the military. 

FFS you have to be the biggest loudmouth with the smallest brain ever shit out on to this planet. 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I said children, you have to be an adult to enter the military. 

FFS you have to be the biggest loudmouth with the smallest brain ever shit out on to this planet. 

Poor crying ass retarded dripper. You here to give racer a run for his money you brain dead faggot ass retard?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor crying ass retarded dripper. You here to give racer a run for his money you brain dead faggot ass retard?

Now he can run back to TBP and tell all the fellas how stupid we all are and how he owned you. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now he can run back to TBP and tell all the fellas how stupid we all are and how he owned you. 

:lol: and they can all glad-hand him and offer him heaps of affirmation and praise ....Bussman will probably text him and tell him how’s he’s not dumb and everyone all loves him and are just joshing!!!

• Haha 1