iPhone update adds 'pregnant man' emoji, other gender neutral cartoons

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sex is biological ...gender is a made up definition of various roles that were typically assumed by either men or woman. Gender definitions are subject to change ....biological sex is not 

It’s not that complicated ....someone can choose to identify as any gender they want because it’s a ducking made up thing anyways 

So gender we’re made up roles. What were they based on?

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

So gender we’re made up roles. What were they based on?

They were based on societal constructs from 1000 years ago that no longer really apply. Men aren’t hunters and woman don’t carry water from rivers. Kill yourself retard 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They were based on societal constructs from 1000 years ago that no longer really apply. Men aren’t hunters and woman don’t carry water from rivers. Kill yourself retard 

So they were based on sex? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

YOU MUST BE OUTRAGED!!!

Im going with its a guy with a beer gut emoji..

Spinners outrage is a fail..

:lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

So they were based on sex? 

No they were based on hierarchal societal norms which are long since antiquated. It’s not the fucking Stone Age anymore. Now I said kill yourself 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No they were based on hierarchal societal norms which are long since antiquated. It’s not the fucking Stone Age anymore. Now I said kill yourself 

First off hierarchical structure still exists and yes gender was based 100% on sex

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....now kill yourself. I won’t tell you again mister 

I will not kill myself because I am a man 

oh and btw they always assigned gender at birth. Not hierarchical structure. What did they base that on again?

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I will not kill myself because I am a man 

oh and btw they always assigned gender at birth. Not hierarchical structure. What did they base that on again?

The term gender is used interchangeably with sex very often. If someone who’s male biologically doesn’t want to conform to the gender norm for male they can choose whatever they like. Who gives a fuck 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So we think it's OK for biological men who are Trans to compete against women.  Its called cheating, fucking unbelievable.

Let JP explain.

:lol:

Why do you make shit up retard?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The term gender is used interchangeably with sex very often. If someone who’s male biologically doesn’t want to conform to the gender norm for male they can choose whatever they like. Who gives a fuck 

Well they can’t. A feminine man is still a man.

reskky I don’t care if anyone wants to act and look like a freak show. That’s there business. My issue is both teaching and encouraging this to children 

• Like 2

Another strange thing is that people are adamant that sex and gender aren’t correlated, yet most trans seem determined to look and be physically like the opposite sex. Like gender is tied to sex somehow 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You thinks it's fair for biological women to compete against Trans?  

What on this fucking planet would give you that retarded idea??? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You thinks it's fair for biological women to compete against Trans?  

Gender Olympics!!!

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why would you not support Trans competing against biological women then?

What the fuck is wrong with you Ben?

Kill yourself you stupid ass faggot 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A bit more than a construct.

Biological women will never be able to compete, thanks for playing.

I never said a word about males and females competing against each other you brain dead fucking retarded piece of fuck. God damn are you just dumb as fuck

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never said a word about males and females competing against each other you brain dead fucking retarded piece of fuck. God damn are you just dumb as fuck

Yes, this is where your tunnel vision support falls apart.  What is happening in the world of sports against biological women is disgusting.  The Trans and woke shit don't care.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, this is where your tunnel vision support falls apart.  What is happening in the world of sports against biological women is disgusting.  The Trans and woke shit don't care.  

Listen you stupid ass faggot....acknowledging that gender is a social construct has nothing to do with the retardation you’re babbling about