Dunkin Donuts

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree, coffee is friggin gross, I don't know how anyone can drink that crap..I do a Monster zero white can in the morning

It’s disgusting 🤮 😆. I’ll chug a cup of milk before I leave or sip a water on my ride in. Sweet tea if I stop at dunks for a actual breakfast which I usually skip most mornings.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nope hate coffee or anything like it taste gross to me. Very rarely I’ll pound a Red Bull if I’m completely drained but even that probably been a year since I’ve had one.

55 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree, coffee is friggin gross, I don't know how anyone can drink that crap..I do a Monster zero white can in the morning

X3 I'm 57 years old and I've never drank a cup. I've tried it 4-5 times through the years. I keep thinking I must be missing something. People look at you weird when you say "No thanks, I don't drink it."

Its gross.

I'll drink a water or maybe a Lo-Cal Monster in the morning once in a while.

Tim Horton's is king around here for coffee and donuts. Sometimes people will bring Tim's donut to a jobsite. They are ok but I remember them being much better 25-30 years ago. They are cooked from frozen now I'll told where they used to be fresh baked years ago.

30 years ago I had a plowing route and there was a Robin's Donuts that I would go by around 6AM. I'd go in for Bear Claw and they'd be hot from the oven. Man, that was good.

Starting to see some independant donut shops around here but the prices are stupid.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If there was only Tim Hortons or DD coffee I wouldn't drink it either.  Won't drink a monster or red bull either.  Shit is gross as fuck.

Daily monsters are healthy though.

“Learned” to like coffee freshmen year of college, don’t think I would have made it without.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If there was only Tim Hortons or DD coffee I wouldn't drink it either.  Won't drink a monster or red bull either.  Shit is gross as fuck.

I'd rather hit my thumb with a hammer than drink a Red Bull or Monster. Tried once and couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for hours.