Dunkin Donuts

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Those gift cards go real quick... I used to get several from customers at my  job. Couldn't believe how fast I spent them..... it does get costly going there everyday.... maybe I should get a Keurig.

I'm not a big fan of Starbucks I guess I'm not woke enough with all the different varieties and flavors you can get......I give the gift cards away that I get.

90% are staffed by Indian dot heads in our area

Looks tasty:bc:

You can put whatever coffee beans you want in them. 

On 4/15/2022 at 8:00 AM, Rigid1 said:

Have 5 DD within about 5-7 miles of me..Never have never will..

the breakfast samichEs are pretty good.  the coffee uSED to be good then they started using big vats not a glass pot and it tastes like some funky concoction rather than coffee.      Honey dew ftw    

23 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I stop by Ocean State Job Lots now and then and will buy 1 lb bags of various brands for $4-5 a bag. Lots of choices.

DONT buy that shit coffee that starts with a V i dont recall the full name but its been pulled from every other store but OSJL.   bad shit i guess...?

2 hours ago, old indy said:

DONT buy that shit coffee that starts with a V i dont recall the full name but its been pulled from every other store but OSJL.   bad shit i guess...?

Ty for the heads up! 

We were up at our camp and decided to leave the coarse ground for the stovetop perc seeing as we'd be back in a couple weeks. There's no heat when we're not there and it wasn't very good when I made a pot. The wife asked if I didn't put the right amount of coffee in the perc lol. It was the 1st time in 20 years we ran into that and never left the coffee there after that. Apparently beans are ok in the cold for awhile but not ground coffee

I ended up doing something that I usually refuse to do, wait in line for an iced coffee at the DD drive thru. I got to town 30 minutes before the pharmacy that I needed to pick up a script at. So, across the street to DD to wait in line instead of just waiting in the drugstore parking lot. The line went faster than I thought it would, but still not worth the wait if I had something better to do, lol

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I ended up doing something that I usually refuse to do, wait in line for an iced coffee at the DD drive thru. I got to town 30 minutes before the pharmacy that I needed to pick up a script at. So, across the street to DD to wait in line instead of just waiting in the drugstore parking lot. The line went faster than I thought it would, but still not worth the wait if I had something better to do, lol

I've just parked and gone in when it's like that, wayyy quicker. 

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I've just parked and gone in when it's like that, wayyy quicker. 

I used to do the same thing back when I used to go before work. I haven't tried their app for curbside pickup, but I use McDonald's on the rare occasions that we go and it works well and definitely faster than waiting for the drive thru when they are busy. Plus their is always a savings, or something free with the app.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The donuts at 7/11 are more better than dunks.

But dunks are usually owned by portagee's , 7/11 are dotheads. 

Even thou I hate everyone, I can tolerate portagee's . they are hard working industrious folk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But dunks are usually owned by portagee's , 7/11 are dotheads. 

Even thou I hate everyone, I can tolerate portagee's . they are hard working industrious folk.

Dunks are all dot heads around here. Same with a lot of sub ways.

12 hours ago, old indy said:

the breakfast samichEs are pretty good.  the coffee uSED to be good then they started using big vats not a glass pot and it tastes like some funky concoction rather than coffee.      Honey dew ftw    

This the coffee used to be good. The Donuts also when they were cooked on site, Now they come from a central kitchen and are frozen for delivery. 

45 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

This the coffee used to be good. The Donuts also when they were cooked on site, Now they come from a central kitchen and are frozen for delivery. 

yup its been a long while now since it was decent.     i try a cup every now and then with food and find i never finish it so i tend to get hot chocolate instead. an yahh, the donuts almost seem like yesterdays leftovers nowadays but im stuck usually with just dunks for break time @ the Hynse in the Pru mall or D st in southie working at the BCEC. otherwise i skip right past dunkins. ya id do McDs over dunks too :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Don’t drink coffee but dd donuts are ok I’ll usually stop once in a while for a couple on the way in to work. 

Wait....you don't do caffeine? 

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Wait....you don't do caffeine? 

Nope hate coffee or anything like it taste gross to me. Very rarely I’ll pound a Red Bull if I’m completely drained but even that probably been a year since I’ve had one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nope hate coffee or anything like it taste gross to me. Very rarely I’ll pound a Red Bull if I’m completely drained but even that probably been a year since I’ve had one.

Agree, coffee is friggin gross, I don't know how anyone can drink that crap..I do a Monster zero white can in the morning

• Like 1