Dunkin Donuts

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they make a good blueberry muffin, perfect amount of sugar on the top.    wish they just sold the tops and i would get 2.   Don't drink coffee but the wifes a Dunks ice coffee girl.  

You cant eat those muffins in the car. Its like they explode as soon as you bite into them. 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Their coffee is weak sauce and their donut products are overpriced.

My buddy is a franchisee his family owns 13 stores. He was telling me the other day it's a 300% mark up on coffee. 

• Confused 1

I like the DD coffee and donuts, but i try to keep my fat ass away from them. Luckily there isn't 1 within 100mi of home so i only get them when i travel. We have kwiktrip everywhere up here and they have good coffee and their glazer donuts are addictive 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Meh...we all have our own sense of taste. I don't like there coffee, but lots do. Heck there are people that even buy ski doo's

I love the shit. Im a dunky junkie. 

1 at 10 am , 1 on the ride home

6 hours ago, Gocky said:

My buddy is a franchisee his family owns 13 stores. He was telling me the other day it's a 300% mark up on coffee. 

I have 2 customers who are brothers. Together they also own 13 . 

Says the problem is getting help. The product sells itself.

Just now, Big Crappie said:

OK, but potheads still make the best donuts

I make very good bakery goods and I never touch the stuff. I’m clean as the driven snow. My specialty is double chocolate chip cookies and almond flour blueberry muffins. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I make very good bakery goods and I never touch the stuff. I’m clean as the driven snow. My specialty is double chocolate chip cookies and almond flour blueberry muffins. 

So that's your problem...

When I was a kid we had an awesome Bakery in town…Boggs Bakery….and Mr. Boggs would be there at 2:00 A.M. everyday with maybe one or two helpers. Amazing how many different donuts and cookies he would make and so damn good….miss that place.

9 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I make my own hot drink at home, trying to get the wife to stop going there. I gave her a $100 gift card for xmas and it was gone before the end of February.  Smh

Those gift cards go real quick... I used to get several from customers at my  job. Couldn't believe how fast I spent them..... it does get costly going there everyday.... maybe I should get a Keurig.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I just did a job at a starbucks and I have 2 starbucks espresso makers if anyone wants to buy them... :news:  

I'm not a big fan of Starbucks I guess I'm not woke enough with all the different varieties and flavors you can get......I give the gift cards away that I get.

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

DD coffee is weak. Donuts are ok. Most are staffed by drug addicts. 

90% are staffed by Indian dot heads in our area

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Pillsbury! Easy peasy lol

20220203_195911.jpg

Looks tasty:bc: