He's on a roll. LET'S GO BRANDON

You can post all ya' want against the fukkin smirky bastid, but he's still president, he's still gonna' ruin our lives forever, and barring an illness, the ugly fukker will be there for another few years. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Trump 

IDK about that. For the average ordinary American that choose to just live his/her/shim/non-binary life for the first 3 years it was going pretty good. COL was low and we were pretty secure in the job market. I know that there were problems but things were pretty carefree. Had the MSM sort of "embraced" the times rather than shit on everything that he did we'd be better for it at least in the short term but alas.....

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

IDK about that. For the average ordinary American that choose to just live his/her/shim/non-binary life for the first 3 years it was going pretty good. COL was low and we were pretty secure in the job market. I know that there were problems but things were pretty carefree. Had the MSM sort of "embraced" the times rather than shit on everything that he did we'd be better for it at least in the short term but alas.....

I don't quite understand all this Trump hate, especially compared to Biden, but if I had a choice I'd trade for Trump in a heartbeat over the absolute idiot of a PM we have running our country up here.

I have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, too bad. Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.
Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!

God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Oh, so you are talking about the average middle class American basically?

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't quite understand all this Trump hate, especially compared to Biden, but if I had a choice I'd trade for Trump in a heartbeat over the absolute idiot of a PM we have running our country up here.

I have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, too bad. Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.
Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!

God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history

Most of the people that hate Trump hated him long before he was president.....and there was no changing their minds no matter what he did as prez.

He was a hotshot from NY with a lot of money , overall very successful, but took advantage of a couple bankruptcy laws. He admitted to that during debates. He got divorced and was kind of a womanizer.   My wife was one of those who hated him from the start but eventually liked him, probably partially due to my constant pom pom waving:lol:but she also saw how good things actually were under Trump. She wasn't a fan of the tweets and wish he had kept his mouth shut more often, which when looking back might have been a wise thing. 

Yeah, we both miss him now....and I miss those damn mean tweets too. Hope he is back in 24....those with TDS will always have the  TDS. There is no changing that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Most of the people that hate Trump hated him long before he was president.....and there was no changing their minds no matter what he did as prez.

He was a hotshot from NY with a lot of money , overall very successful, but took advantage of a couple bankruptcy laws. He admitted to that during debates. He got divorced and was kind of a womanizer.   My wife was one of those who hated him from the start but eventually liked him, probably partially due to my constant pom pom waving:lol:but she also saw how good things actually were under Trump. She wasn't a fan of the tweets and wish he had kept his mouth shut more often, which when looking back might have been a wise thing. 

Yeah, we both miss him now....and I miss those damn mean tweets too. Hope he is back in 24....those with TDS will always have the  TDS. There is no changing that.

You just nailed a hell of a lot of people here.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh, so you are talking about the average middle class American basically?

Yes. Had the MSM and the power brokers not turned Americans into hateful and hurtful people things could have been a lot different. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You weren't around when LBJ was Potus.

Seems like he hated war and wanted to take care of poor people. I can see why you didn’t like him. He wasn’t a complete piece of human filth like the politicians you support 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seems like he hated war and wanted to take care of poor people. I can see why you didn’t like him. He wasn’t a complete piece of human filth like the politicians you support 

LBJ hated War?? LOL

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can post all ya' want against the fukkin smirky bastid, but he's still president, he's still gonna' ruin our lives forever, and barring an illness, the ugly fukker will be there for another few years. 

minus the president thing.....he's just like you!!!!