Does He Think That Nobody Remembers?

23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And?

Let us know when multiple people here start carrying Obama's water saying he never said the things that he said.

You know, like Culters do everyday. 

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Let us know when multiple people here start carrying Obama's water saying he never said the things that he said.

You know, like Culters do everyday. 

MC... the other 2 libbies I have no desire in learning their name.

You guys are insufferable... :lol:

15 hours ago, Badger** said:

Don't vote for him when he runs in 2024. As far as Trump you have a choice turn the channel and don't watch him. All we are doing is going through the motions on here.

Is anyone really going to change their votes?? I think not. 

35285770_10214367442453343_3196943483550040064_n.jpg

donald-trump-thumbs-up.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wyden may have some stupid ideas but when it comes to protecting our privacy rights he doesn’t compromise. That makes him 1000x better than any of these other assholesn

I guess I do have to give him credit on that redeeming quality.  He has actually done two or three other good things for our state over all these years.  

Just now, Mikeadoo said:

I guess I do have to give him credit on that redeeming quality.  He has actually done two or three other good things for our state over all these years.  

Honestly aside from his Libertarian streak as far as rights go he’s a typical dem....the bar is pretty low for what I’d support though. 

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly aside from his Libertarian streak as far as rights go he’s a typical dem....the bar is pretty low for what I’d support though. 

You need to start learning the art of.......ummm......pragmatism.  :lol:   Trump is far from perfect, but he's far better the best choice given the present state of affairs...

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You need to start learning the art of.......ummm......pragmatism.  :lol:   Trump is far from perfect, but he's far better the best choice given the present state of affairs...

Kill yourself, faggot...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ah no ....Trump is a fucking fascist with an apparent massive disdain for our rights. The man is an authoritarian asshole who supports the fucking police state. He is the antithesis of anything I’d ever support. 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ah no ....Trump is a fucking fascist with an apparent massive disdain for our rights. The man is an authoritarian asshole who supports the fucking police state. He is the antithesis of anything I’d ever support. 

Xanax, Ritalen, Adavan....something.  You really need to settle down bro. Do you even vape?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Xanax, Ritalen, Adavan....something.  You really need to settle down bro. Do you even vape?

Well dude....you say things that are the exact opposite of reality. Kavanaugh , Barr , Sessions , Bolton ....FISA laws and on and on and on. Trump is a fascist ....I cannot stress enough how poor of a leader he is and how detrimental to our rights he is. The man is a piece of filth 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well dude....you say things that are the exact opposite of reality. Kavanaugh , Barr , Sessions , Bolton ....FISA laws and on and on and on. Trump is a fascist ....I cannot stress enough how poor of a leader he is and how detrimental to our rights he is. The man is a piece of filth 

Well without unpacking your charge by charge, I would only say that you are far deep in left field with you assertions and may god have mercy on your soul.  

Edited by DriftBusta

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well without unpacking your charge by charge, I would only say that you are far deep in left field with you assertions and may god have mercy on your soul.  

I just don’t understand how you can make excuses for these pieces of shit who’ve made a career out of destroying the 4th amendment 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just don’t understand how you can make excuses for these pieces of shit who’ve made a career out of destroying the 4th amendment 

Well for starters, its just not true.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok.  Thats fine.

How can you examine Bill Barr’s career and not think of him as an enemy of the 4th amendment? Are you that poorly informed or oblivious?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How can you examine Bill Barr’s career and not think of him as an enemy of the 4th amendment? Are you that poorly informed or oblivious?

I would only say that I had higher hopes for Bill Barr, but then again, I wasn't entrusted or empowered as a legal steward in a position with all the responsibilities that the position entails. So as such, I don't see the point in rendering an opinion that i nor you are remotely qualified to judge.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I would only say that I had higher hopes for Bill Barr, but then again, I wasn't entrusted or empowered as a legal steward in a position with all the responsibilities that the position entails. So as such, I don't see the point in rendering an opinion that i nor you are remotely qualified to judge.

Fuck you?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same with Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder, right? :bc: