Does He Think That Nobody Remembers?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Just curious but how does the print order for THIS year account for money ALREADY in existence?

This fucking moron is too dumb to k ow what he even posted. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump won’t make it out of the first round of primaries.

If Trump runs he will be the nominee. The entire country is filled with absolute fucking morons and half them are obsessed with Trump

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just curious but how does the print order for THIS year account for money ALREADY in existence?

US is `printing' money to help save the economy from the COVID-19 crisis, but some wonder how far it can go

The Federal Reserve is creating dollars from scratch at an unprecedented rate, one of many tools to rescue the economy amid the coronavirus pandemic.

This is where the money is coming from to rescue the US economy
Where does the U.S. stimulus money come from? Here's how the Federal Reserve is saving the economy from the COVID-19 crisis.
JUST THE FAQS, USA TODAY

In its frantic scramble to save the American economy, the central bank of the United States seems to have the ultimate superpower.

It works like magic. With a few strokes on a computer, the Federal Reserve can create dollars out of nothing, virtually "printing" money and injecting it into the commercial banking system, much like an electronic deposit. By the end of the year, the Fed is projected to have purchased $3.5 trillion in government securities with these newly created dollars, one of many tools it is using to help prop up the ailing economy during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to Oxford Economics.

“The way you and I have checking accounts in our banks, that’s how all these other banks have accounts at the Fed,” said Pavlina Tcherneva, an economist at Bard College in New York. “All the Fed does is literally credit them. They just type it in.”

The Fed's goal: to keep markets functioning after they had seized up in fear. The strategy also makes credit easier to obtain, with a bigger money supply and lower interest rates. Without these and the Fed's other emergency measures, the economy would have crashed already, experts say. Fed Chair Jerome Powell said at a recent news conference that these purchases have helped market conditions improve "substantially" in recent weeks.  

The Federal Reserve, headed by Jerome Powell, is projected to have purchased $3.5 trillion in government securities by the end of 2020 with newly created dollars, one of many tools it is using to help prop up the ailing economy during the COVID-19 pandemic.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here Badger retard 

Just now, f7ben said:

Here Badger retard 

You can't even have a discussion with out getting triggered. My first post came from the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Right from the source.  :whistle:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You can't even have a discussion with out getting triggered. My first post came from the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Right from the source.  :whistle:

You stupid motherfucker.....you said 80% of all money in circulation was printed under Biden

That is the most retarded fucking lie I’ve read here.

You are an ignorant fucking retard who is so fucking ill informed you actually believe that is possible

Perfect Trump voter 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You stupid motherfucker.....you said 80% of all money in circulation was printed under Biden

That is the most retarded fucking lie I’ve read here.

You are an ignorant fucking retard who is so fucking ill informed you actually believe that is possible

Perfect Trump voter 

Thats what the board just told can you read you cum guzzler. And the F7 is a total POS!! Just bringing it down to you're level. :lol2:

Triggered Angry GIF - Triggered Angry Mad - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Badger**
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Thats what the board just told can you read you cum guzzler. And the F7 is a total POS!! Just bringing it down to you're level. :lol2:

So fucking stupid. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I can’t think of any dem of vote for except maybe Ron Wyden and Justin Amash is probably the only pub I’d vote for. They are all 100% pure fucking trash. Trump is so fucking dumb he makes my ears bleed when he babbles his retarded nonsensical bullshit. 

Wyden is a fuckin dumb shit Biden wanna be.  He's been fucking up my home state for decades.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

It don't matter, it maybe to late the damage has been done, we maybe headed for some dark times Steve. :snack:  

I agree. Egregious damage already done. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

80% of all dollars were printed under Biden 

:lol: what a fucking moron 

STFU!! Your trolling bullshit is getting tired. Fuck off and die, you 6'5" dildo.   

7 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Wyden is a fuckin dumb shit Biden wanna be.  He's been fucking up my home state for decades.

Wyden may have some stupid ideas but when it comes to protecting our privacy rights he doesn’t compromise. That makes him 1000x better than any of these other assholesn

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy shit Ben calm down.

Well come on man....if I made a claim that fucking stupid and was instantly corrected on it I would have the spine to admit it and apologize. Not this stupid fucking low Iq cultist though 

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

Total loon..alcohol does a body wonders..

• Thanks 1