Plugs and son in some deep shit

:lol:

Whether the "House of Biden" will fall depends on whether a Delaware grand jury decides to issue indictments. If Hunter Biden is charged with money laundering, fraud, and/or foreign lobbying crimes—as he should be—his father Joe Biden will likely be implicated in some manner.  

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hunter-biden-joe-biden-special-counsel-gregg-jarrett

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Well if this is in fact true there is probably a lot of people who should go down for this. However, as with most previous scandals I wont hold by breath. 

yeah after all the bullshit that the Clintons got away with with the Clinton foundation, I am not expecting much. Just the same I would jump and tear, because it would restore much of the trust that has been lost in our government and institutions.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah after all the bullshit that the Clintons got away with with the Clinton foundation, I am not expecting much. Just the same I would jump and tear, because it would restore much of the trust that has been lost in our government and institutions.

Well Assange gave them a smoking gun and you see how that ended. 

6 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

they have so much on each other it is hard to get anywhere. if it ever started it would go on for a long time. just imagine how they could rat each other out. 

this is what I have been saying forever. They are all in on the grift, there is no good vs. bad. Its all bad. They arent going to eat their own. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Anler said:

this is what I have been saying forever. They are all in on the grift, there is no good vs. bad. Its all bad. They arent going to eat their own. 

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE MIDTERMS….HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I really really really wanna see Harris as pres. 

Well she hasn't had any geopolitical scandals yet so may as well put her in. Maybe the parties will start second guessing their vp choices. 

I do believe Trump is gonna' be charged at some point. Not sayin' he'll be convicted, but I do believe he will be charged. 

Funny thing is, he doesn't seem to be too worried about any of it. He's doing all kinds of rallies. 

Maybe he knows something we don't.  :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well that was great he made snowflakes cry but the criminals are still criminaling

Thank a liberal for that.

Defund the police!!!

• Thanks 1