OMG epic ownage!!!! 

Maybe now the Governor can focus on fixing the power grid.🤣

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/02/15/texas-power-grid-winter-storm-2021/amp/

download - 2022-04-06T075237.366.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

download - 2022-04-06T075237.366.jpg

Do you even remember the problems that were caused by their grid failures…it affected the whole country. If it weren’t for that WGAF if Texans freeze their asses off!🤣👍🏼🇺🇸❄️

As for the OP it feeds the mindless Trump types which I find hilarious.👍🏼😉

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Love it....hope it's busload after busload to give them a small taste of what they're dealing with at the border

Fuck Yeah!!!!!🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you even remember the problems that were caused by their grid failures…it affected the whole country. If it weren’t for that WGAF if Texans freeze their asses off!🤣👍🏼🇺🇸❄️

I don't recall it affecting me in the slightest.   Tell us how it affected you?  :lol:  

• Haha 1

What’s so bad about this? Most speak English and can work in the service industry in the jobs that offer low pay no benefits. You know the low life blood sucking businesses that rely on the taxpayers to provide benefits for.

Good news right? AND on the Texas taxpayers dime….lmao

Oh and Texas is turning blue.

Edited by Mainecat

It’s says illegals then refers to them many times in the story as migrants…lol

FOX news and the boneheads take the bait.

Think of the lawsuits if Texas is knowingly taking illegals and transporting them over state lines….many in fact.

The Repubs illegals, emails, laptop wash rinse and repeat is getting old and voters see it.

But yeah it’s funny to watch.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s so bad about this? Most speak English and can work in the service industry in the jobs that offer low pay no benefits. You know the low life blood sucking businesses that rely on the taxpayers to provide benefits for.

Good news right? AND on the Texas taxpayers dime….lmao

Oh and Texas is turning blue.

If illegal immigration is so good for our country what is it doing to the countries they leave?  :news:

Got to love leftist like yourself thinking.   Please give us the cheap labor so I don't have to cut my grass or clean my toilets.

You are Kelly Osbourne. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s says illegals then refers to them many times in the story as migrants…lol

FOX news and the boneheads take the bait.

Think of the lawsuits if Texas is knowingly taking illegals and transporting them over state lines….many in fact.

The Repubs illegals, emails, laptop wash rinse and repeat is getting old and voters see it.

But yeah it’s funny to watch.

If they are not illegal now, they will be shortly when they throw away their given cell phones and don't show up to their appointed immigrant hearings.

They have every right to bus them to DC as long as the "migrants" are willing.....hopefully they flow to Delaware and settle next to Brandon.

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't recall it affecting me in the slightest.   Tell us how it affected you?  :lol:  

The February freeze that triggered mass blackouts in Texas led to chemical plant shutdowns that are disrupting global supply chains, causing a shortage of the raw materials needed for everything from medical face shields to smartphones.Mar 17, 2021

We had a hard time getting certain paints and clear coats…guess Iowa was immune to all of this.🤷🏻

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

IThink of the lawsuits if Texas is knowingly taking illegals and transporting them over state lines….many in fact.

Let them cross the border, that's fine but if they cross state lines that's lawsuit territory?  You are dumb as fuck!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

had lights and heat in NY didn't affect me in the least, Texas's problem is they chose not to hooked to the national grid system so only Texas suffered:news:

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Let them cross the border, that's fine but if they cross state lines that's lawsuit territory?  You are dumb as fuck!

Well they are trying to turn Texas blue

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

had lights and heat in NY didn't affect me in the least, Texas's problem is they chose not to hooked to the national grid system so only Texas suffered:news:

OK…

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/one-week-texas-freeze-seen-triggering-monthslong-plastics-shortage-11615973401

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If illegal immigration is so good for our country what is it doing to the countries they leave?  :news:

Got to love leftist like yourself thinking.   Please give us the cheap labor so I don't have to cut my grass or clean my toilets.

You are Kelly Osbourne. :lol:  

Once again dipshit….The Texas Governor accepted illegals and then on the Texas taxpayers dime sent them across multiple state borders. 
OR were they legal migrants?

Jesus read and comprehend what you post from FOX.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The February freeze that triggered mass blackouts in Texas led to chemical plant shutdowns that are disrupting global supply chains, causing a shortage of the raw materials needed for everything from medical face shields to smartphones.Mar 17, 2021

We had a hard time getting certain paints and clear coats…guess Iowa was immune to all of this.🤷🏻

We've had no issues with getting powders (paint) at all thru this entire supply chain disruption.  Kind of surprised by it actually. 

I likely buy tons more plastic products than you and not one supplier noted the Texas power grid as a major contributing factor to any shortages which again was not significant in those particular products.

Dude the Texas thing was short lived and there is no way considering every other challenge to the supply chain in 2021-2022 can but a small percentage of it be tied to it.   Come on man. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Once again dipshit….The Texas Governor accepted illegals and then on the Texas taxpayers dime sent them across multiple state borders. 
OR were they legal migrants?

Jesus read and comprehend what you post from FOX.

Show me what I posted from Fox on this you fucking idiot?  :lol:  

Before calling someone a dipshit you might want to have your facts straight.....dipshit.  :lol:  

NOW I will.  From the Fox article someone else posted.

A bus from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning, transporting dozens of illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

Edited by Highmark