ZAPPERS!!!

Electric shock to penis may cure premature ejaculation: study

April 11, 2022 2:15pm 

Researchers believe they have found a literally shocking cure for premature ejaculation — in the form of a simple zap.

Doctors in Lebanon were able to help one man last roughly seven times longer in bed after undergoing electric-current therapy.

A recent study published in the Asian Journal of Urology reported how Beirut-based medics ran an electrical current through a man’s penis to stimulate his dorsal penile nerve, one of the nerves that gathers movement and sensation information from the penis.

The case study followed a 28-year-old man who reportedly climaxed after just 40 seconds of sex “on almost all occasions.” After being in a relationship for over a year and attempting to pleasure his girlfriend at least two times a week, the man began to seek special medical help when drugs failed him.

The unidentified man was treated with the zapping therapy by sticking electrodes to his penis for 30 minutes of continuous current three times a week.

Doctors in Lebanon were able to help one man last roughly seven times longer in bed after undergoing electric-current therapy. Doctors in Lebanon were able to help one man last roughly seven times longer in bed after undergoing electric-current therapy. NY Post

Premature ejaculation is an often embarrassing but unfortunately common sexual dysfunction that impacts between 4% and 39% of men and is believed to be underreported.

Transcutaneous dorsal penile nerve stimulation for the treatment of premature ejaculation The therapy was shown to help one man last roughly seven times longer in bed after just 15 months.

Part of the ejaculation process consists of sperm being released by the rhythmic contraction of multiple perineal muscles.

Scientists believe that the shock therapy of the dorsal penile nerve works to slow the contraction of the muscles to sustain sexual activity before ejaculation.

Six months after undergoing the treatments, the man from the study was able to have sex for an average of 3.9 minutes before reaching completion.

The shocking therapy showed apparently immediate results and continued to help the man’s sexual stamina even after the six months of treatment.

Fifteen months after the treatments began, the man recorded an average of 4.9 minutes for his bedroom rodeo performance.

The average man can last 5 to 7 minutes rolling around in the sheets before finishing, according to the Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care.  

Researchers noted that behavioral treatment has “fewer side effects and lower cost” than many drugs and works to “improve self-confidence and relieve anxiety and depression by continuously training men to master certain sexual skills.”

Although the electric-shock process “is not fully understood,” the therapy’s success has doctors calling for more studies to be conducted to determine whether it can be rolled out as a safe, cost-effective and drug-free solution for premature ejaculation.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Where in the hell are you surfing to find this Don???? Never mind,,,,it's probably better I don't know. :lol:

I read multiple web sites everyday, that came off Google Health news.

14 hours ago, HSR said:

Where in the hell are you surfing to find this Don???? Never mind,,,,it's probably better I don't know. :lol:

:lol:

It's probably a really good thing Don uses an Ad-blocker I would hate to see what kind of suggested ads would show up on his computer or phone..... lol.gif.b131911b35ecc1e8ca1cf0da6626b4fa.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:lol:

It's probably a really good thing Don uses an Ad-blocker I would hate to see what kind of suggested ads would show up on his computer or phone..... lol.gif.b131911b35ecc1e8ca1cf0da6626b4fa.gif

Every so often I'll turn off the 2 I use, (AB+ & Ublock origin) to see, some sites will show lots of ads, FS shows 6.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

This subject cracks me up. When women are younger they say " is that it?" Get older after kids or menopause and it's "are you done yet?"  :guzzle:

Especially when drinking...."get off or get off."  :lol:  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

So 7 times 30 seconds is.......

210 seconds!!!!

:quaqmire:

39 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

This subject cracks me up. When women are younger they say " is that it?" Get older after kids or menopause and it's "are you done yet?"  :guzzle:

Sucks getting the tap.  Like when the coach walks out to the mound to take the ball from the pitcher.  
still better than….  WTF!!!!  Did you just take care of yourself????!!!  Flips over in bed pissed.  Where are these women faking orgasms , I sure didn’t get one .  One bad game and Im benched for weeks.   :lol: 

• Haha 1