I'm bored ...

19 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Isoflex - definitely a bad deal for some and Doo definitely has their share of issues but the bearing issue for Poo is real and I know exactly why they are having it.  I own Poo products on the dirt side and there are real issues there as well.  Most of them have work arounds just like everyone with failing bearings on new Poo sleds are working around them by pulling the seals and greasing or by making them greaseable or putting decent bearings in that should have been there in the first place or just letting the dealer take care of it under warranty - for now.

There is no doubt Poo likes to cut corners and see just how far they can push the penny pinching game and get away with it.  It sucks when it's your 10, 20, 30 or 40K toy that suffers because of it.  I will be replacing my RZR soon.  This one is number three.  It will take a lot to get me to spend more of my own hard earned cash on another one.  They USED to be the only game in town for certain performance aspects in this category but the others have caught up and in many aspects surpassed them.

No manufacturer of any of my toys has ever paid me to own them.  I have no real love for any of them and could care less what brand toy is in my shed as long as it does what I expect of it.  At the point where Poo can prove to me they have overcome some of the stupid little things they do when manufacturing their toys I may own a sled.  My dealers have always sold all brands and I test ride every opportunity I get but initial "fun factor" alone is never enough to earn my cash.

I'll pass on UTV's.  Have an ATV that I use twice a year to put the trails in and pull them out and also have a CJ5 jeep we keep up Nth that I put a small block in about 20 years ago.  Serves me well for whatever I need on or off road.

Not pushing UTV's just using it as an example of Poo engineering and manufacturing penny pinching.  It's the same regardless of the toy.

Jeeps used to be reasonable for what they are now it seems everyone is paying out the ass to live the "Jeep Life." 

12 hours ago, krom said:

@Palu49 Knows  the 650 guy who fouled 11 sets of plugs, might know the one who blew up too

I think my one buddy finished the season out at 7 sets, the only set that lasted was some EYA’s I gave him (Cat plugs, another fix it kit?). The other one that you’re referring to had a cracked head and 11 sets of plugs 500 miles.

16 hours ago, krom said:

had 2 customers of ours who got sick of waiting for something new, order a 650.  One was around $17k, it fouled 11 sets of plugs, and left him stranded with a coolant leak.

The other popped an engine under 200 miles into the year.

LOL, I sure miss this bull shit. How about posting up some recalls on the Poo 22's , I'd hate to miss any. I have the coolant line scheduled for replacement in the Fall, anything else

26 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I think my one buddy finished the season out at 7 sets, the only set that lasted was some EYA’s I gave him (Cat plugs, another fix it kit?). The other one that you’re referring to had a cracked head and 11 sets of plugs 500 miles.

8 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

LOL, I sure miss this bull shit. How about posting up some recalls on the Poo 22's , I'd hate to miss any. I have the coolant line scheduled for replacement in the Fall, anything else

so much bullshit...:handjob:

13 hours ago, Not greg b said:

B last 

Needs to be a Matryx chassis for the wager.  Can't be ridden over 50mph

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Did you see the $7000 2018 RXC in MN yet?  3700 miles.

Have seen several that are still Covid priced.

8 minutes ago, krom said:

so much bullshit...:handjob:

You referencing that one you claimed blew up?

Haven't seen you creeping the Polaris Facebook pages as much this year and coping the same pic to post multiple times.  :dunno:

19 hours ago, Bontz said:

Tired of all the bullshit in the CE forum with the same crap regurgitated over and over - so just gonna throw this out there.

There, I feel better now .. I covered the majority of Team Green (sorry to those of you I omitted)

:whistle: - - So I can't post links of shit with no comments about the link(s) and multiple threads with just links to stuff........... lam.gif.f6327fa08ba74d4a3429c43528f1e5e8.gif

lol.gif.94825f1d11c76e7564b00ca430126768.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Doug said:

You referencing that one you claimed blew up?

Haven't seen you creeping the Polaris Facebook pages as much this year and coping the same pic to post multiple times.  :dunno:

You and rammer love being wrong don't you....

if you want to verify I'll send you his name, dealer who did it, hell I can even give you his phone number if you are so concerned....

Edited by krom

15 minutes ago, krom said:

if you want to verify I'll send you his name, dealer who did it, hell I can even give you his phone number if you are so concerned....

Ok I'm waiting.  This would be the details on the one you claimed blow up with 200 miles on.

Edited by Doug

38 minutes ago, Doug said:

Ok I'm waiting.  This would be the details on the one you claimed blow up with 200 miles on.

oil pump failed caused catastrophic engine failure. Polaris sent us a whole new engine. dealer kicked ass and got her back in less than 2 weeks.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Needs to be a Matryx chassis for the wager.  Can't be ridden over 50mph

Have seen several that are still Covid priced.

I will send you a magic marker to tag it maytrix and a rev limiter so it only goes 50 instead of 60. Covid will be an optional accessory you can pick up at your local, crowded event that is fun.

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Hey,,, they bolted on a bunch of different stuff over the years.. 😂😂

46 minutes ago, krom said:

oil pump failed caused catastrophic engine failure. Polaris sent us a whole new engine. dealer kicked ass and got her back in less than 2 weeks.

That's your proof ......name of the dealer......... owner..........phone number..... blaa, blaa, blaa xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

That's your proof ......name of the dealer......... owner..........phone number..... blaa, blaa, blaa xD

you post your name and phone number on here, and I'll post his..

If you weren't such a weirdo stalker following me around Facebook so much that I had to block you....

3 hours ago, krom said:

1 hour ago, krom said:

you post your name and phone number on here, and I'll post his..

If you weren't such a weirdo stalker following me around Facebook so much that I had to block you....

So first your the one that offered up his name, dealer and even his phone number and you failed.

Stalking you xD  xD xD  Your the one creeping the Polaris forums to copy and post pictures to try to support your BS stories. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I really thought Krom and Jimmy would be best friends..😂😂😂

Gym doesn't like fighting with his teammates.  Gym is always a team player.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

YES!!  I'm not so bored today, thanks to their banter :lol2:

Gym doesn't like to stir the pot.  Gym likes a nice thick amphipathic skin on top his soup.  Gym knows better than to eat the skin.  Gym hasn't thrown up since 1984.

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pretty bad the image of your product to the people buying requires a list like that. 90% of the changes were to make it work right.