Things sure changed in just a few weeks

Rod

People went from being absolutely irate if you didn’t get the covid communion and now it’s the opposite. It’s the more respected decision now and so many have buyers remorse. Science > dogma.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ACE said:

People went from being absolutely irate if you didn’t get the covid communion and now it’s the opposite. It’s the more respected decision now and so many have buyers remorse. Science > dogma.  

yeah but Ukraine

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I'm not seeing that... maybe a little less irate that's about it

It's still coming.  No way big pharma is going to just give up on the gravy train.  Already pushing yet another shot for everyone over the age of 50 and media back to pushing maps of "rising case numbers" followed up by video of china hysteria over the virus.  No way this shit is ever going away and definitely not with elections on the way.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jdsky said:

It's still coming.  No way big pharma is going to just give up on the gravy train.  Already pushing yet another shot for everyone over the age of 50 and media back to pushing maps of "rising case numbers" followed up by video of china hysteria over the virus.  No way this shit is ever going away and definitely not with elections on the way.

I agree. Our 2 opposition parties here in Ontario are pushing mask mandates again against our Conservative party. If people can't see this is political, they never will.

The thing is, with mask mandates lifted, I still see about a 60-40 to 70-30 split with those still wearing masks. It's amazing what fabricated fear will do to some people..:sad:

Edited by irv
  • Like 2

Just now, irv said:

I agree. Our 2 opposition parties here in Ontario are pushing mask mandates again against our Conservative party. If people can't see this isn't political, they never will.

The thing is, with mask mandates lifted, I still see about a 60-40 to 70-30 split with those still wearing masks. It's amazing what fabricated fear will do to some people..:sad:

If you want to know what the science is on masks just watch the public opinion polls on it. That’s the only science that matters with the stupid things. 

Just now, ACE said:

If you want to know what the science is on masks just watch the public opinion polls on it. That’s the only science that matters with the stupid things. 

That is what they are basing their science on. What the public wants and believes. Fill people with relentless fear and then wonder why so many are suffering with anxiety and depression. :sad:

In my local grocery store there are still 20-25% of the customers wearing the cloth masks.  I just don't get it anymore, and I honestly don't care what they want to do.  Just don't tell me I have to do something for YOU. 

10 minutes ago, irv said:

That is what they are basing their science on. What the public wants and believes. Fill people with relentless fear and then wonder why so many are suffering with anxiety and depression. :sad:

Yeah. Coming into the new year the government was saying that it’s more dangerous than ever. But public opinion polls swung wildly by February and then of course so did “the science”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

In my local grocery store there are still 20-25% of the customers wearing the cloth masks.  I just don't get it anymore, and I honestly don't care what they want to do.  Just don't tell me I have to do something for YOU. 

I've seen a few purposely avoid me and avoid others who aren't masking up. It is completely obvious based on the look they give you like you're some sort of derelict or something. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

I've seen a few purposely avoid me and avoid others who aren't masking up. It is completely obvious based on the look they give you like you're some sort of derelict or something. 

At least you know they’re idiots lol

• Haha 1

I'd say it's still around 35 to 40% wearing masks in our area. The wife still does in stores, despite me telling her it ain't doing shit.  She is diabetic, so if it makes her feel better....so be it.

• Like 1