Sundridge to Dollars Lake

DeezNutz

6 minutes ago, DeezNutz said:

Do you mind checking the Cargill lot? See if it is somewhat secure and an actual plowed lot. 

Will do, hopefully I can leave early afternoon.

Its plowed, that is for sure.  Last time I drove by there was a couple of small cars parked there.  People park there to go for walks.  

18 minutes ago, DeezNutz said:

I used to ride from Port Severn to North Bay and back when I went to school up there, trails were always pretty good. 

imo Ben, you'll be fine. I've been riding yellow trails from Parry Sound north for the last month.

They were likely yellow due to a few washouts that were literally non-existent last weekend.

Everything had been groomed prior to the rain/freezing rain this week, we have had snow since.

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Will do, hopefully I can leave early afternoon.

Its plowed, that is for sure.  Last time I drove by there was a couple of small cars parked there.  People park there to go for walks.  

34 minutes ago, psledhead said:

imo Ben, you'll be fine. I've been riding yellow trails from Parry Sound north for the last month.

They were likely yellow due to a few washouts that were literally non-existent last weekend.

Everything had been groomed prior to the rain/freezing rain this week, we have had snow since.

29 minutes ago, JJL said:

sounds like your good to go then.

yellow because of a few washouts is a likely cause this year.. and the majority of the trail is probably fine.

Awesome, thanks for the help guys.