arctic cat & yamaha... pay attention here

18 minutes ago, krom said:

notice he didn't say anything about poo reliability :dunno:

who cares about reliability when there's fun factor?  :lmao:

let's see what the STV guys have to say...

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The guy on an assault i was riding with had more "fun factor " than i did on my cat today. 1 big crack up the primary sheeve and 3 other smaller ones. Less than 2k mi on the sled

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Cat45 said:

The guy on an assault i was riding with had more "fun factor " than i did on my cat today. 1 big crack up the primary sheeve and 3 other smaller ones. Less than 2k mi on the sled

Team clutch?

Turbo 4 stroke next year and they will have all of the bases covered.  Then hopefully they can spend some time figuring out how to source some drive bearings that last more than a few hundred miles.....

33 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Turbo 4 stroke next year and they will have all of the bases covered.  Then hopefully they can spend some time figuring out how to source some drive bearings that last more than a few hundred miles.....

On the bold .... no kidding!  I can't believe the number of people I've seen online who've had bearing issues with so few miles.  It's like ... WTF?!?  With the snowmobile price increases from 2022 to 2023, a person would think (or hope!) the bean counters can find a bearing supplier that can produce a bearing that'll last a few seasons.

3 minutes ago, krom said:

Good news is you will get a new one for free, bad news is it will be another team clutch

19 sled, no warranty left. Not a huge deal but sucks to see happen with lower miles

Edited by Cat45

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

On the bold .... no kidding!  I can't believe the number of people I've seen online who've had bearing issues with so few miles.  It's like ... WTF?!?  With the snowmobile price increases from 2022 to 2023, a person would think (or hope!) the bean counters can find a bearing supplier that can produce a bearing that'll last a few seasons.

Gym doesn't believe this nonsense.  Gym has never had a bearing issue.  Gym feels it's the owner's fault. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym doesn't believe this nonsense.  Gym has never had a bearing issue.  Gym feels it's the owner's fault. 

Who was the HCS member that felt when you bring your new sled home from dealer (Polaris in this instance) it's up to the new owner to do a complete check over including engine and clutch alignment????

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Who was the HCS member that felt when you bring your new sled home from dealer (Polaris in this instance) it's up to the new owner to do a complete check over including engine and clutch alignment????

That smells like Mr. Know It All, Critical Thinking Guru .... Phil (Patriotic Innovations)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Yes, that one is funny as hell.  I cannot imagine in any universe where I feel compelled to shell out $15-20K and then have to check that huge list of known factory fuck ups.  Even better is how the brand diehards will defend the manufacturer responsible for the shitty quality.

5 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Yes, that one is funny as hell.  I cannot imagine in any universe where I feel compelled to shell out $15-20K and then have to check that huge list of known factory fuck ups.  Even better is how the brand diehards will defend the manufacturer responsible for the shitty quality.

Gym trusts his dealer.  Gym's sled is at the dealer whenever Gym isn't riding it.  

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Gym really likes all the praise his brand is getting from the media.  Gym rides the best brand.  

4 minutes ago, favoritos said:

How well do you get along with your dealer?

You never know if you never try.

No relationship with the dealership i bought it from. It was the only 1 I could find in stock at the time. Dealer is 6hrs away. I'll just throw a new or used 1 on. The sled is going up for sale this spring anyway

2 hours ago, Cat45 said:

No relationship with the dealership i bought it from. It was the only 1 I could find in stock at the time. Dealer is 6hrs away. I'll just throw a new or used 1 on. The sled is going up for sale this spring anyway

any dealer would be able to get you a free one, by making a phone call, or sending an email.  AC is standing behind them, when cracked

Edited by krom

37 minutes ago, krom said:

any dealer would be able to get you a free one, by making a phone call, or sending an email.  AC is standing behind them, when cracked

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out 

2 hours ago, p51mstg said:

AJ loves the ergos.  Except for the seat, so do I.

Gym doesn't get the point of this sled.  Gym can picture the average buyer getting it stuck.

Gym would rather spray roost and ride wheelies on his Slash 9R.

7 hours ago, Cat45 said:

You could check with @krom's dealer.  😉

5 hours ago, krom said:

As they and Team should be.  Luckily @Cat45 caught it before it became an aluminum grenade.  Have seen some ugly pictures...

2 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym doesn't get the point of this sled.  Gym can picture the average buyer getting it stuck.

Gym would rather spray roost and ride wheelies on his Slash 9R.

It's for fat lazy people with more $ than common to pose with.  Obviously a 'let's use these parts up' bin sled from Catextron.  Riot chassis, yep we have lots of those.  Cobra 146's, of course... we still have 100's left over from 2021.  Turbo Yammie mill, yessir get as many of these gone as quick as we can.  How are we on 18 to current plastics?  We're overstocked... get them sold.

Where dare I ask are you riding a $la$h 9R newbie?  We're mostly non hand signaling, washed up trail riders (Ricky Racers) here.  Did Polaris throw in a free fire extinguisher?  :lol: