Fox News Doctored Clips of Obama's Visit to the White House to Make It Seem Like Biden Was Lost

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Derpo logic…excuses Trumps lies by blaming the person for believing them…do you apply that to yourself Derpo?🤣

Just too dumb to be a real person 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Derpo logic…excuses Trumps lies by blaming the person for believing them…do you apply that to yourself Derpo?🤣

You got duped that’s all that matters 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never believed a word the man said and I’ve called him a liar since day one. You on the other hand support him and his lies. 

Sure sure sure you lush 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Remember when trump said he had proof of the Kenyan not being born in USA? I laughed and laughed yet you clowns bought into it 

So you support Trump lies and cry your bloody gash off over Biden lies 

Sounds like you’re a brain dead piece of shit.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you support Trump lies and cry your bloody gash off over Biden lies 

Sounds like you’re a brain dead piece of shit.

I support nothing except proving you bought into all of it :lol2:

Racist

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Pete said:

You got duped that’s all that matters 

First of all how exactly did I get duped…BTW you telling someone that they were duped is absolutely priceless.🤣

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all how exactly did I get duped…BTW you telling someone that they were duped is absolutely priceless.🤣

ROB , CAN YOU CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME SO NOBODY KNOWS I POSTED SOME THINGS I DID?????

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ok explain please 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes you are the moron for believing what Trump said LOL

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

An article like this shows just how pathetic legacy media has become. They're trying so fucking hard to support the Dems it's actually sad. 

True story, but look at the idiots that are posting it and believing it.

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

An article like this shows just how pathetic legacy media has become. They're trying so fucking hard to support the Dems it's actually sad. 

This should be fairly obvious to anyone with a semi-functional brain.  It's all getting exposed.  

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fake news…..

Fox News Doctored Clips of Obama's Visit to the White House to Make It Seem Like Biden Was Lost

Source: Rolling Stone/Ryan Bort

Barack Obama visited the White House for the first time since he left office on Tuesday. He was there to celebrate the 12th anniversary of the Affordable Care Act, as well as to watch President Biden sign an executive order aimed at improving the law. Obama’s return created plenty of commotion, and for Fox News and the rest of the right-wing ecosphere, a fresh opportunity to cast Biden as a weaker, watered-down version of the former president. 

The Republican National Committee shared two clips of the visit that quickly went viral. The first shows an ostensibly confused Biden ambling around the stage as Obama holds court behind him. The second is similar, with Biden standing on the periphery as Obama greets well wishers. 

The clips even made it onto the Fox News primetime slate. “Biden doesn’t know what on earth he’s doing or, at times, where he even is,” Lauran Ingraham said as she played the first clip. Tucker Carlson played the second, along with a “King Obama” graphic depicting the former president wearing a crown and a menacing scowl. “Make it stop,” Carlson said. “It’s awful.” 

The only problem is that both clips were taken out of context. Biden does look a little confused in the first clip, but it’s only because he’s looking for someone, perhaps Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, whom he brings up onstage to applause shortly after the conservative media cut ends. The second clip ends right before Biden gets Obama’s attention and introduces him to someone. Twitter user @acyn helpfully attached the full clips to the end of the Fox News segments lambasting the edited versions. 

Read more: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fox-news-obama-white-house-visit-biden-1333556/ 

Rolling Stone???? Biden's facial expression was a man that was frustrated and confused. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Rolling Stone???? Biden's facial expression was a man that was frustrated and confused. 

And that how he always looks and I bet OP looks similar  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I used to have a subscription in the early 90s . How far they have fallen.  I bet they are propping up wars and military action now.  Back then they would of been all over these nitwits getting framed by the FBI for threatening the Governor with weapons of mass destruction. 

• Like 1