Ozone generators

Anyone do car detailing or use one of these things? I bought it off Amazon for $70. Supposed to get rid of all vehicle odors after running for a short period of time. Cig smells, pet, cooking, etc. 

Air it out before breathing in the car. 03 is corrosive as fuck on your lungs.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 11:29 AM, Doorider said:

My boss rents out cars on turo and most of the time he says they come back smelling like weed really bad. He bought one and swears by it, gets all the smell out 

This thing works amazing. The van came with a smell of a pine tree hanging from the mirror air freshener (new car smell). Who knows what it was covering up? Ran the unit for 180 minutes, 20 with the recirculation on. It literally smells like a new vehicle. $70.. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAP7388/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

We've used to use them for years and they worked ok. Smells seemed to come back a bit in time. My shop uses bombs now that seem to work better.

We had a heavy cigar smoker come that was trading his truck in. We put the ozone cannon in overnight and there was barely a faint smell left that an air freshener couldn't mask as long as he didn't light up another stogie in there. 

Edited by smokin george