Way To Go Fox News

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Excellent way to put it and I’m not sure who’s watching.🤷🏻

Kinda like you who is a regular at DU but doesn’t have the balls to admit it. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s not baseless but I’m not wasting anymore time to convince you otherwise because I’ve learned that it’s useless. Also if Jenner was a liberal /Democrat and on MSNBC you would be bashing the fuck out of her for being transgender.

She does watch it so I guess I know one.🤷🏻👍🏼

No, I don't much support transgenderism regardless of politics.  i think its a mental sickness.  I'm just pointing out your baseless claim, that you admitted was baseless. 

Edited by DriftBusta

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

They have to defend their Fox News. My god, how pathetic. 

Agen with your they .

YOU yes you post more fox links than any one else . I would bet more than the whole fucking fourm combined .

Yet when ever you talk about Fox you pretend to be above the Frey. But don't worry every one just laughs 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Agen with your they .

YOU yes you post more fox links than any one else . I would bet more than the whole fucking fourm combined .

Yet when ever you talk about Fox you pretend to be above the Frey. But don't worry every one just laughs 

Your comprehension is an issue. See someone before it's too late. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

No you guys are correct…Fox News has always been supportive of the Transgender Community.🙄

So you hot nothing yet again . Shocker .

Thing is I know a lot of conservatives.  And I can't think of 1 who gives two fucks what a fag or a lezbo or a tranny is doing or what they are saying as long as they don't try to push there shit on them or there kids . 

Support is what family and friends are for. seeking support from people you don't know is just a weak and pathetic attempt at attention and a unhealthy one at that . 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

They have to defend their Fox News. My god, how pathetic. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Your comprehension is an issue. See someone before it's too late. 

What part am I not comprehending here exactly . Everything I stated is true . You are not that out of it to not reflect and recognize 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What part am I not comprehending here exactly . Everything I stated is true . You are not that out of it to not reflect and recognize 

I posted that defending Fox News is pathetic. Show me a link where I defended Fox News. The fact is I post that Fox News has lost viewers. Defending any cable news corp is pathetic. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I posted that defending Fox News is pathetic. Show me a link where I defended Fox News. The fact is I post that Fox News has lost viewers. Defending any cable news corp is pathetic. 

You call it their fox News. yet again I need to remind you of who posts the most fox links than any one is YOU .so  "their "is you 

Comprehension fully in check on my end how about yours ? Not looking very in check 

Now Go back in this thread and show me some one defending fox News 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, I don't much support transgenderism regardless of politics.  i think its a mental sickness.  I'm just pointing out your baseless claim, that you admitted was baseless. 

That's because you think they are all like the blowup doll.

Fox was smart and seen the writing on the wall with heavily partisan sensationalism. They took over news. The low IQ people here may mock them, but they’re rolling in the money.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ACE said:

Fox was smart and seen the writing on the wall with heavily partisan sensationalism. They took over news. The low IQ people here may mock them, but they’re rolling in the money.  

Fox will be the new CNN when Murdock dies.